Rates from € 1255.00 per person sharing
The Above Rates should be used as a guideline only.
- All rates are subject to availability
- Rates may vary according to season
- Lodging may change depending on your budget
- Vehicle type may change depending on your budget
- All rates may change without notice
- Single supplement may apply
- Departure; Scheduled and tailor-made departure dates
- Duration; 7 Day Botswana Safari
- Lodging; Semi Participation Camping Safari
- Group Size; Maximum 12
- Note: Travel insurance is compulsory for all safaris
Day 1: Bushman Experience
- The safari begins in Maun, where our guide meets up with us at around 07h30 at a pre-arranged meeting point.
- We then travel 180km to a game farm on the north eastern side of the Central Kalahari Game reserve, set up camp and have a safari briefing.
- In the afternoon we participate in a nature walk led by local Bushmen trackers.
- The Bushmen share with us their intricate bush knowledge and give an insight into their unique and intriguing culture including food preparation, games and dancing.
- Camping L-D
Days 2-5: Central Kalahari Game Reserve
- We wake up as the sun rises and enter the pristine wilderness of the largest game reserve in Botswana.
- Over next four days, we explore this undeveloped wilderness of the northern region of the Kalahari, moving from camp to camp.
- We visit Pipers Pan, Passarge Valley and Deception Valley in our exploration of the Kalahari.
- Savor the vast open spaces, clear night skies and uninterrupted beauty on game drives and at camp.
- This is adventure camping in its purest form, water and communications are limited, and we travel as an independent group.
- Camping in a designated campsite with fixed/bush ablutions.
- Wild Camping B-L-D
Day 6: Maun
- After our final morning game drive in the Kalahari, we break camp and return to Maun where our last night will be enjoyed in the comfort of a lodge.
- Dinner is at our own expense at the lodge.
- Comfortable lodge B-L
Day 7: Safari Ends
- The safari officially ends at 08h00.
- Camping equipment and accommodation (spacious bow tents with mattresses)
- Rooms at comfortable lodge in Maun
- All transfers and activities as per the itinerary
- All meals that are indicated (B – breakfast, L –lunch, D – dinner)
- Services of a Professional Guide and Camp Assistant
- All Botswana park fees for activities included on itinerary
- Transport in specialized safari vehicles
- Restaurant meals (Maun)
- Airport transfers
- Optional activities
- Beverages (alcohol, soft drinks and bottled mineral water)
- Insurance to cover for cancellation and curtailment, medical, baggage, emergency evacuation
- Sleeping bag (and small pillow) on all camping sectors
- Any increase in National Park Fees