- Departure; Scheduled and tailor-made departure dates
- Duration; 8 Day Botswana Safari
- Lodging; Semi Participation Camping Safari
- Group Size; Maximum 12
- Note: Travel insurance is compulsory for all safaris
Days 1-3: Moremi Game Reserve
- The safari begins in Maun when we meet up with our guide around 07h30 at a pre-arranged meeting point.
- From Maun, we drive through to Moremi Game Reserve, one of the best wilderness areas of Botswana which covers swamp and dry areas.
- During a short break en-route, our guide will give us a full overview of your safari.
- The next three days are spent searching for the great diversity of wildlife and birds that this area is renowned for while absorbing the sounds and beauty of this region.
- Game drives in the early morning as the sun rises and in the late afternoon as the sunsets are the norm.
- After our morning game drives, we will return to camp for lunch and a siesta.
- On Day 3 we move campsites to explore a different area of this diverse park.
- Camping is in private designated campsites with bush ablutions.
- Wild Camping B-L-D
Days 4-6: Chobe National Park
- Chobe National Park, with its diverse and striking landscapes, will be our next destination.
- As we continue your search for wildlife, we traverse the drier region of Savuti where bull elephants dot the plains.
- We then head northwards to the Chobe River where our game drives will meander along the banks of the river, followed by the call of the majestic African Fish Eagle.
- We spend day 4 exploring the Savuti region.
- Days 5 and 6 we head further north and spend this time closer to the Chobe River.
- Our game drives will meander along the banks of the river, followed by the call of the majestic African Fish Eagle.
- Camping will be in private designated areas with bush ablutions.
- Wild Camping B-L-D
Day 7: Livingstone
- After a morning game drive, we cross the Zambezi River by ferry and then drive to Livingstone on the Zambian side of the Victoria Falls (Visa required), where we spend the night at a comfortable lodge.
- In the afternoon there will be time to visit the thunderous Victoria Falls and shop for curios.
- Dinner will be at your own expense at the lodge.
- The safari officially ends at 10h00 on Day 8.
- Activities in Livingstone include White Water Rafting down the Zambezi Gorge, Canoeing on the upper Zambezi, Elephant rides and Helicopter Flights over the Victoria Falls, please ask your guide for further details.
- Comfortable lodge B
Day 8: Botswana Buffalo Safari Ends
- The safari officially ends at 10h00 am on Day 8.
Rates from € 1290.00 pp
The Above Rates should be used as a guideline only.
- All rates are subject to availability
- Rates may vary according to season
- Lodging may change depending on your budget
- Vehicle type may change depending on your budget
- All rates may change without notice
- Single supplement may apply
- Camping equipment and accommodation (spacious bow tents with mattresses)
- Rooms at comfortable lodges in Livingstone
- All transfers and activities as per the itinerary
- All meals that are indicated (B – breakfast, L –lunch, D – dinner)
- Services of a Professional Guide and Camp Assistant
- All Botswana park fees for activities included on itinerary
- Transport in specialized safari vehicles
- Restaurant meals (Livingstone, Zambia)
- Entrance to Victoria Falls
- Airport transfers
- Optional excursions (activities in Livingstone/Victoria Falls)
- Beverages (alcohol, soft drinks and bottled mineral water)
- Insurance to cover for cancellation and curtailment, medical, baggage, emergency evacuation
- Sleeping bag (and small pillow) on all camping sectors
- Any increase in National Park Fees