- Includes/ Excludes
- Enquire Now
Botswana Kalahari Safari
- - Departure; Scheduled and tailor-made departure dates
- - Duration; 7 Day Botswana Safari
- - Lodging; Semi Participation Camping Safari
- - Group Size; Maximum 12
- - Note: Travel insurance is compulsory for all safaris
- The safari begins in Maun, where our guide meet up with us at around 07h30 at a pre-arranged meeting point.
- We then travel 180km to a game farm on the north eastern side of the Central Kalahari Game reserve, set up camp and have a safari briefing.
- In the afternoon we participate in a nature walk led by local Bushmen trackers.
- The Bushmen share with us their intricate bush knowledge and give an insight into their unique and intriguing culture including food preparation, games and dancing.
- Camping L-D
Days 2 to 5: Central Kalahari Game Reserve
- We wake up as the sun rises and enter the pristine wilderness of the largest game reserve in Botswana.
- Over next four days we explore this undeveloped wilderness of the northern region of the Kalahari, moving from camp to camp.
- We visit Pipers Pan, Passarge Valley and Deception Valley in our exploration of the Kalahari.
- Savor the vast open spaces, clear night skies and uninterrupted beauty on game drives and at camp.
- This is adventure camping in its purest form, water and communications are limited and we travel as a self-sufficient group.
- Camping is in a designated campsite with fixed/bush ablutions.
- Wild Camping B-L-D
Day 6: Maun
- After our final morning game drive in the Kalahari we break camp and return to Maun where our last night will be enjoyed in the comfort of a lodge.
- Dinner is at our own expense at the lodge.
- Comfortable lodge B-L
Day 7: Safari Ends
- The safari officially ends at 08h00.
- Rates from: € 1255.00
- Per person sharing
- Rates are in Rates are in Euro's
- *Rates may vary according to season
- Flights (return);
- UK - BOTS; from £ 740
- USA - BOTS; from $ 1547
- EUR - BOTS; from € 908
- Subject to availability & T&C's
- - Camping equipment and accommodation (spacious bow tents with mattresses)
- - Rooms at comfortable lodge in Maun
- - All transfers and activities as per the itinerary
- - All meals that are indicated (B – breakfast, L –lunch, D – dinner)
- - Tea/coffees
- - services of a Professional Guide and Camp Assistant
- - All Botswana park fees for activities included on itinerary
- - Transport in specialized safari vehicles
- - Restaurant meals (Maun)
- - Visas
- - Airport transfers
- - Tips
- - Curios
- - Optional activities
- - Beverages (alcohol, soft drinks and bottled mineral water)
- - Insurance to cover for cancellation and curtailment, medical, baggage, emergency evacuation
- - Sleeping bag (and small pillow) on all camping sectors
- - Any increase in National Park Fees