Camp And Activity Highlights
- Morning and afternoon game drives
- Night drives, as this is a private concession
- Walking trail options
- Chitabe Walking Trail - highly recommended
- Stunning outdoor showers
- Interleading family units at Chitabe Lediba
- Ideal for small groups
General Camp Information
- Lodge type; Safari Camp
- Location; Moremi Game Reserve
- Lodge size; 5 safari tents
- Recommended stay; 3-7 nights
Lediba Camp Offers An Up-Close And Personal View Of The Okavango Delta from The Chitabe Concession
Chitabe Lediba Camp in the Chitabe Concession neighbours the Moremi Game Reserve in the southeast of the Okavango Delta, Botswana.
The Chitabe Concession consists of 28 000 hectares of the widest range of habitats and game viewing opportunities in the Okavango Delta.
From savannah to tree-filled islands and floodplains, a luxury African safari at Chitabe Lediba Camp makes for the most amazing wildlife sightings.
Chitabe Lediba Camp is the smaller sister camp to Chitabe Camp, located a few hundred metres away.
Access to Chitabe Lediba Camp is only by aircraft.
Rooms and Suites
Chitabe Lediba Camp consists of five spacious and luxuriously appointed East African-style tents that have en-suite bathrooms with a flushing toilet, a shower and a basin with hot and cold running water.
Each tented safari suite is on a raised deck and has an outdoor shower with an incredible view.
The room interiors are of the same standard as its sister Chitabe Camp; in other words, luxury and comfort are part and parcel of one's experience.
There is a dining area at Chitabe Lediba Camp, lounge and pub with superb views overlooking the surrounding floodplains and a small pool.
- Each tent is on a raised deck
- En-suite facilities within the tent
- Outdoor showers in addition to internal showers
- Fans in all tents
- Verandas overlooking the floodplains
- Mosquito nets in all Chitabe Lediba tented suites
- Soaps, shampoos, lotions, gowns, torches and insect repellents are supplied in each tent
Chitabe Lediba activities consist of game walks and day and night game drives in open 4x4 vehicles accompanied by an experienced guide.
Elephant, Lion, Leopard, Cheetah, Reedbuck, Buffalo, Giraffe, Impala, Kudu and Hippo are among the major game attractions of the area. Wild dogs occur in the Chitabe area.
- Land game drives in open 4x4 Land Rovers
- Chitabe Lediba Camp has 2x 10-seater Land Rovers, each accommodating a maximum of 7 guests so that each guest is afforded an outside seat.
- Day and Night drives
- Walking safaris are offered from Chitabe Lediba
- Hides, one within walking distance
- Sleepouts at the hides on request
Chitabe Lediba Camp is the ideal destination for families with children in tow, with suitable tented accommodation options, meal menus and safari activities.
We would advise that Chitabe Lediba is more suitable for older kids as wildlife does wander through the camp during the day and night.
Chitabe Lediba Camp is an amazing safari camp located in the southeast of the Okavango Delta, Botswana. This luxury African safari camp consists of five spacious and luxuriously appointed tents with en-suite facilities, outdoor showers, fans and verandas overlooking the floodplains.
The Chitabe Concession consists of 28 000 hectares of the widest range of habitats known to the Okavango Delta, making it the perfect location for wildlife sightings.
Safari activities at Chitabe Lediba Camp include game drives, walking safaris and hides.
This is the ideal destination for families with children in tow, couples and romantics alike or simply a small group of friends travelling together.
We highly recommend a stay of 3-7 nights at Chitabe Lediba in the spectacular Moremi Game Reserve.
Rates from US$ 1 571.00 per person
Chitabe Lediba Camp Rates
Per person per night sharing
Rates are in US Dollars (US$)
*Rates may vary according to season
- All meals
- Twice daily scheduled camp activities
- Park fees
- All local drinks
- Local and international flights
- Local transfers
- Items of a personal nature
- Travel insurance
- Premium drinks; imported brands and champagne