- Departure; Scheduled and tailor-made departure dates
- Duration; 7 Days / 6 Nights
- Lodging; Luxury Lodges
- Group Size; Minimum 2
- Note: Travel insurance is compulsory for all safaris
Days 1-3: Hwange National Park
- Flight; Victoria Falls International Airport to Hwange National Park.
- Somalisa Camp is located on an acacia paradise and is set in the heart of Hwange National Park.
- A land where gentle giants roam freely.
- The camp offers unforgettable wildlife experiences combined with luxurious comfort and privacy.
- A leisurely walk across Somalisa's expansive deck will expose you to some of the most spectacular views overlooking a watering hole teeming with wildlife and activity.
- Families have the option to swap out Somalia Camp for Somalisa Acacia.
- Accommodation: Somalisa Camp
Days 4-6: Mana Pools National Park
- Flight; Hwange National Park to Mana Pools National Park.
- The focus at Nyamatusi Camp is experiencing Mana Pools through walking safaris.
- Led by an experienced professional guide, discover the animals and flora that inhabit the land and learn about the rich history of Mana Pools.
- Alternatively, canoe down the tranquil Zambezi River on a canoeing safari and experience the park from a different perspective.
- Morning and afternoon game drives are also on offer.
- Families have the option to swap out Nyamatusi Camp for Nyamatusi Mahogany.
- Accommodation: Nyamatusi Camp
Day 7: Essential Zimbabwe Safari Ends
- Flight; Mana Pools National Park to Harare International Airport.
- Morning safari activities and breakfast are followed by a flight to Harare.
- Safari ends.
From US$4 684.00 pp
The Above Rates should be used as a guideline only.
- All rates are subject to availability
- Rates may vary according to season
- Lodging may change depending on your budget
- All rates may change without notice
- Single supplement may apply
- All inter-camp transfers
- All meals
- Tea, coffee, soft drinks, and alcoholic beverages
- Morning and afternoon game drives
- Walking safaris
- Hwange Main Camp village visits
- Canoe safaris
- Catch and release shore fishing
- Premium imported spirits and champagne
- Visa Fees
- International / Regional Flights
- Travel Insurance
- Items of a personal nature
- Staff Gratuities