- Departure; Scheduled and tailor-made departure dates
- Duration; 7 Days / 6 Nights
- Lodging; Luxury Lodges
- Group Size; Minimum 2
- Note: Travel insurance is compulsory for all safaris
6-night Safari Through Mana Pools and Hwange National Parks: Zimbabwe's Iconic Safari Destinations
If you're looking for the best safari in zimbabwe, look no further than Mana Pools and Hwange National Park. On this 6-night journey, you'll have the opportunity to see some of the most iconic landmarks in the country. You'll start your safari in Victoria Falls and end in Harare, the capital city.
During your time in Mana Pools and Hwange National Park, you'll stay at two of the most well-known safari camps: Somalisa Camp and Nyamatusi Camp.
Days 1-3: Hwange National Park
- Flight; Victoria Falls International Airport to Hwange National Park.
- Somalisa Camp is located on an acacia paradise and is set in the heart of Hwange National Park.
- A land where gentle giants roam freely.
- The camp offers unforgettable wildlife experiences combined with luxurious comfort and privacy.
- A leisurely walk across Somalisa's expansive deck will expose you to some of the most spectacular views overlooking a watering hole teeming with wildlife and activity.
- Families have the option to swap out Somalia Camp for Somalisa Acacia.
- Accommodation: Somalisa Camp
Days 4-6: Mana Pools National Park
- Flight; Hwange National Park to Mana Pools National Park.
- The focus at Nyamatusi Camp is experiencing Mana Pools through walking safaris.
- Led by an experienced professional guide, discover the animals and flora that inhabit the land and learn about the rich history of Mana Pools.
- Alternatively, canoe down the tranquil Zambezi River on a canoeing safari and experience the park from a different perspective.
- Morning and afternoon game drives are also on offer.
- Families have the option to swap out Nyamatusi Camp for Nyamatusi Mahogany.
- Accommodation: Nyamatusi Camp
Day 7: Essential Zimbabwe Safari Ends
- Flight; Mana Pools National Park to Harare International Airport.
- Morning safari activities and breakfast are followed by a flight to Harare.
- Safari ends.
Enquire and book now and reserve your spot on this essential Zimbabwe safari today!
From US$ 5 020.00 pp
The Above Rates should be used as a guideline only.
- Essential Zimbabwe Safari Rates
- All rates are subject to availability
- Rates may vary according to season
- Lodging may change depending on your budget
- All rates may change without notice
- Single supplement may apply
- All inter-camp transfers
- All meals
- Tea, coffee, soft drinks, and alcoholic beverages
- Morning and afternoon game drives
- Walking safaris
- Hwange Main Camp village visits
- Canoe safaris
- Catch and release shore fishing
- Premium imported spirits and champagne
- Visa Fees
- International / Regional Flights
- Travel Insurance
- Items of a personal nature
- Staff Gratuities
The Perfect Victoria Falls Honeymoon SafariVictoria Falls is the ideal destination for a honeymoon or romantic safari. Victoria Falls is an awe-inspiring sight, and it's easy to see why it has become one of the most popular destinations for couples on honeymoon or romantic safari.
Canoeing On The Upper ZambeziYour correspondent has been travelling and going on safari in Africa since the early 1980s. I have lost count of the many, majestic sunsets, of the unique wildlife moments accidentally captured by a camera and of the multitude of happy days with friends in remote places.
Best Victoria Falls Adventure ActivitiesThe Victoria Falls is not only celebrated as one of the worlds most beautiful sights but it also is known as the adventure capital of Africa. With Victoria Falls being on most safari itineraries it is good to know what to do and see when in town, whether you are staying on the Zambian or on the Zimbabwean side of the Falls.
Best Victoria Falls Relaxed ActivitiesThe Victoria Falls area has gained a reputation over the past two decades as one of the adventure centres of the world. From bungee jumping to white water rafting, there will be some activity for the adrenalin junkie. However, this is not what the Vic Falls was traditionally about.