- Wildlife and birdlife of the Hwange National Park
- Views across Verney's Pan
- Game drives
- Cuisine and dining locations
- Friendly and professional staff
- Swimming pool for those hot summer days
- Lodge type; Safari Camp
- Location; Hwange National Park
- Lodge size; 10 Luxury Tented Suites
- Recommended stay; 3-7 nights
Come and experience the wonder of Hwange National Park at Verney's Camp
Verney's is the perfect place to go on a Zimbabwe and Hwange safari. It offers an affordable luxury experience that matches timeless wonder and classic safaris. The Camp is situated on a large open floodplain surrounded by teak forest typical of Hwange National Park, making it easy to spot wildlife from your room while out walking or on game drives with professional guides.
Verney's offers everything you need for an unforgettable African safari, including comfortable tents, delicious food, knowledgeable guides, and warm hospitality, all wrapped up into one great package.
This is truly an unforgettable African experience unlike any other! We would highly recommend a three-night stay as there is so much to see and do within the Hwange National Park.
You can book your safari at Verney's Camp today by filling out the below form!
Part of our selection of the best Hwange Lodges portfolio.
Verney's Camp, home to eight double and twin rooms and two family units (ten in total), is situated under the shady arms of teak trees that border an open waterhole in front and the Hwange bushveld behind.
All tents have been carefully positioned so guests can enjoy the ultimate in privacy!
All tented suites come with en-suite bathrooms complete with flush toilets, showers (hot and cold), and double vanities.
You will be able to enjoy three meals a day in the safari dining tent or outside under the African sky or stars.
All meals are carefully prepared to please every palate. The international dishes served at Verney's all have an African twist.
With its eco-friendly design, the central guest area comes together to give you a comfortable stay, all with fantastic views out over Verney's Pan.
The tented central guest area features an indoor lounge and library area and a tented and outdoor dining area.
A large swimming pool is available for those steamy summer days!
WiFi is available in and around the central guest area, although one must remember the internet in the middle of the Hange bushveld is not that fast.
- Morning and afternoon game drives
- All-day game drives with picnic lunch in a remote location
- Walking safaris
- Game viewing from the comfort of your own tent or central guest area
Book your stay at Verney's Camp today!
Rates from US$ 655.00 pp
Per person per night sharing
Rates are in US Dollar
*Rates may vary according to season
- Road transfers between camp and nearest airstrip
- All meals
- Lodge activities
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages (excluding imported and premium drinks).
- International flights
- Transfers not mentioned in inclusions
- Premium imported drinks
- Travel insurance
- Conservation and Community Levy (CCL)
- Items of a personal nature