- The views from the main deck
- Safari activities
- The private wildlife experience
- Tiger fishing
- The utmost in service and luxury
- A game of tennis
- Wildlife and birding photography
- Lodge type; Safari Camp
- Location; Malilangwe Private Wildlife Reserve
- Lodge size; 8 luxurious Suites
- Recommended stay; 3-7 nights
Malilangwe Private Wildlife Reserve in which Singita Pamushana Lodge is located in one of the most pristine and remote areas in Southern Africa. A private game reserve teeming with wildlife ('Big 5'), birdlife and amazing African bushveld views.
Malilangwe private reserve boasts an unusual habitat with scenic rocky outcrops, dams and baobab trees, and as a result, it attracts vast amounts of unique animals and birdlife. A photographers playground.
A world-renowned safari lodge competes with the very best South Africa, Botswana, and Tanzania has to offer in terms of service, luxury, wildlife and location. There is only a handful of lodges that come even close to what Pamushana has to offer.
Note: In terms of security, the Malilangwe Private Reserve is very safe - situated in the countryside, every measure has been taken to ensure guests' safety. The region is perfectly safe, and the lodge's exclusivity means that guests have this wild tract of Africa all to themselves.
Combine Singita Pamushana with either (or all) the Kruger National Park, Botswana, Victoria Falls and Cape Town for the ultimate safari.
Singita Pamushana Lodge is an elegant oasis consisting of eight elegant suites and one exclusive villa offering the ultimate luxury in a truly African setting.
Accommodation consists of the following options, depending on your wants and needs;
- 4x 1-bedroom suites
- 1x 2-bedroom suite with a master bedroom and a second, smaller bedroom (family)
- 1x 3-bedroom suite with a master bedroom and 2 smaller bedrooms (family)
- 2x 2 bedroom suites (family or small group of friends)
- 1x 5-bedroom Villa with a master bedroom and 4 smaller bedrooms (villa includes a private guide, vehicle, host and chef)
Pamushana bears the highly regarded Relais & Châteaux stamp of approval. This means the lodge adheres to the five Relais & Châteaux '5 C' philosophy which constitutes: Courtesy, Charm, Character, Calm and Cuisine.
The chefs at Pamushana are highly-skilled in bringing together the best international influences combined with a touch of Africa.
Enjoy world-class cuisine either in the elegant dining room or on your private deck.
Food is of a very high standard, and vegetarian or other dietary preferences can be catered for providing the camp is advised in advance.
- There are two swimming pools
- Spa and wellness facilities
- Small but well-equipped gym
- Free WiFi
- Television available in the main lodge lounge
- Viewing decks
- Dependent upon area coverage, there is mobile phone signal
- Vegetable garden
- Indoor lounges and a small library with fireplaces
Early morning and late afternoon game drives (and night drives) with highly trained and skilled guides and trackers, this is your chance to spot, photograph or sit back and enjoy Africa's 'Big 5'. The Malilangwe Wildlife Reserve is renowned for her wildlife and birdlife.
Walking safaris are also an exciting option for those wanting to get up close and personal with the surrounding bushveld.
Other activities in the area include; tiger and bass fishing, visit ancient rock art sites, a community visit, and day trips to either Gonarezhou National Park or the Great Zimbabwean Ruins.
Children of all ages are welcome. There are babysitting services available and tailor-made activities to suit each family.
Suitable meals, accommodation and activities are available.
Spa and wellness facilities are available onsite at Pamushana with menu options ranging from; detox, de-stress, restore, and the signature range of massages and treatments.
Treatments are available for adults, couples and children should they so wish for a little pampering.
A small gym with essential workout machines and weights is available for guests; this is the perfect option for those that need exercise between wildlife activities.
Per person per night sharing
Rates are in US Dollar
*Rates may vary according to season
Rates from US$2 150.00 pp
- All meals and beverages (including premium wines, spirits, and liqueurs)
- Twice daily open Land Cruiser safaris, walking safaris, boat cruises, fishing, excursions to ancient rock art sites (accompanied by experienced guides), tennis
- Return road transfers between Buffalo Range International Airport and the lodge
- Laundry service
- Telephone calls
- Tourism Levy & VAT
- French Champagne
- Spa treatments
- Transport to and from the reserve
- All flights
- Travel insurance
- Items of a personal nature
- Optional activities