- An exclusive-use villa
- Private chef, guide and butler
- Completely family-friendly
- Amazing views
- Private lodging
- Spa and wellness
- Lodge type; Safari Camp
- Location; Malilangwe Private Wildlife Reserve
- Lodge size; 5 luxurious Suites
- Recommended stay; 3-7 nights
Singita Malilangwe House with five luxurious en-suite bedrooms, each with views out over the Malilangwe Wildlife Reserve
An exclusive-use house is designed to host a small group of friends or family in total luxury and privacy, an exclusive-use villa perched on a sandstone ridge with inimitable views of the surrounding landscape and beautiful Malilangwe Dam below.
the property is within a few minutes walk away from Singita Pamushana Lodge and all her facilities and is located with the 'Big 5' private Malilangwe Wildlife Reserve (close to Gonarezhou National Park).
A dedicated private chef, field guide and butler catering to one's every need and desire, every aspect of one's stay at Malilangwe House is customized to meet even the highest standards.
Part of our selection of the best Gonarezhou Lodges portfolio.
Five luxurious bedrooms all offer private decks, large bedrooms and full en-suite bathrooms.
- 1x master suite
- 1x junior master suite
- 3x suites
With your own private kitchen and private chef, every meal and every plate is a journey through taste. Singita as a brand is world-famous for its cuisine, their chefs have been light the world bush cuisine up for years and will be doing so for the foreseeable future.
Most dietary requests are catered for with advance notice.
Safari activities available when staying at Malilangwe;
- Daily morning and afternoon game drives
- Bushwalks, explore the area on foot
- Visits to ancient rock art sites
- Fishing on Malilangwe Dam
- Sundowner cruises
- Photographic hide
- Community tours
- Additional costs activities;
- Day trip to Gonarezhou National Park
- Day trip to Great Zimbabwe
Children of all ages are welcome with suitable accommodation, meals and activities.
All activities are tailored specifically to a child's age and interests; a mini ranger course is hugely popular. Kids learn how to track animals; astronomy; bush survival techniques; game-, tree- and bird-spotting competitions, as well as nature quizzes.
There are very few family-friendly opinions in Zimbabwe that can come close to what Malilangwe House has to offer.
Spa and wellness facilities and options are available. Each tailor-made therapy can be customised and timed to preference, ensuring a completely personalised experience.
A fitness centre offers essential training equipment and weights.
See the Singita Malilangwe House map below
Rates from US$14 100.00 pl
Per Lodge per night sharing (pl)
Sleeps 10 guests
Rates are in US Dollar
*Rates may vary according to season
- All meals and beverages (including premium wines, spirits, and liqueurs)
- Twice daily open Land Cruiser safaris, walking safaris, boat cruises, fishing, excursions to ancient rock art sites (accompanied by experienced guides), tennis
- Return road transfers between Buffalo Range International Airport and the lodge
- Laundry service
- Telephone calls
- Tourism Levy & VAT
- French Champagne
- Spa treatments
- Transport to and from the reserve
- All flights
- Travel insurance
- Items of a personal nature
- Optional activities