Bumi Hills Safari Lodge
- Enquire Now
Along with a strong focus on complete rest and relaxation, Bumi Hills Safari Lodge features the natural wonders of Kariba. Having the Zambezi escarpment as its backdrop, the lodge overlooks the foreshore below and the vastness associated with Lake Kariba.
This Lake Kariba Lodge is actually located within the natural bush on top of the hills and also provides both equally a cool breeze and amazing vistas of the lake. To accentuate an awe-inspiring position, the Bumi Hills Safari Lodge staff go to great measures to guarantee visitors have a unforgettable stay.
Bumi Hills Safari Lodge offers a wide variety of wildlife as well as birdlife watching for the aficionados and beginner alike. Elephant, buffalo, kudu, and impala abound, while lions can be heard on the hunt.
Nearly 4 hundred bird varieties have already been documented on the valley floor and also close to the lake shore. Some of these consist of the European hobby, the Cuckoo falcon and the Bat hawk. Fish eagles and Bateleur eagles survey all from above.
Rooms & Suites:
Each and every of the twenty bedrooms offers a vista of the lake as well as wildlife can certainly be observed grazing on the shoreline below from the premium rooms.
All of the twenty forward facing rooms (10 premium rooms and 10 standard rooms) have a bath/shower, overhead fan, air conditioning, mini bar, tea/coffee facilities, hairdryer, and a balcony or verandah.
Food & Wine:
Fine dining room and al fresco dining overlooking the lake shore as well as the Terrace Bar with equally spectacular views over Lake Kariba.
The main area of Bumi Hills Safari Lodge includes a visitor service area, a guest lounge with internet facilities, a snooker room and TV lounge and a retail facility.
- Air-conditioned conference room for 40 guests.
- Exclusive boardroom for 12 guests- Daily laundry service (weather permitting).
- Wildlife DVDs and reference books are available from guest services.
- Spa chill pool/steam room/massage tents/relaxation area and sundeck.
- 220 Volt electricity is available by generator (off between 2300 hrs and 0530 hrs).
- No children under 10 years unless in group taking over whole lodge.
Bumi Lodge features a selection of activities which often consist of game viewing in open safari vehicles, on foot escorted by a specialized guide and by motorboat. The sunset luxury cruise offers visitors with excellent photo taking prospects particularly of the well known Kariba sunsets. Bird watching, hide sits and casual fishing are also available.
- Lodge Information
- - Lodge type; Safari Camp
- - Location; Lake Kariba
- - Lodge size; 20 Rooms
- - Recommended stay; 3-7 nights
- Lodge Highlights
- - Cultural village tours
- - Fishing with a professional fishing guide
- - Flight over Kariba dam wall
- - Fllight over Matusadona game reserve
- - Game Drives
- Rates from: US$ 326.00
- Per person per night sharing
- Rates are in US Dollars
- *Rates may vary according to season
- Flights (return);
- UK - ZIM; from £ 674
- USA - ZIM; from $ 1537
- EUR - ZIM; from € 904
- Subject to availability & T&C's