- Enquire Now
- Lodge Information
- - Lodge type; Safari Lodge
- - Location; Kariega Reserve
- - Lodge size; 7 rooms
- - Recommended stay; 2-5 nights
Rooms & Suites:
The Homestead is set in a remote and private part of the reserve. With five spacious bedrooms, all en suite, a bar, swimming pool, satellite TV, playroom for children and spectacular views, it is the perfect lodge for the sole use of a group or family of up to 10 persons.
- 7 spacious and comfortable bedrooms.
- Overhead fans.
- En-suite bathrooms with generous showers.
- King-size beds (can be made up as twin beds).
Food & Wine:
The lodge has been expertly integrated with the surrounding bush to create a natural environment where the guests can enjoy traditional meals in the restaurant or boma, a drink at the bar or a quiet a swim in the pool.
- Pub lounge with satellite TV and fireplace.
- Main kitchen.
- Presentation kitchen.
- Dining room and Lounge with fireplace.
- Outdoor boma.
- Outdoor patio.
- Swimming pool.
- Playroom for children.
- Laundry Room.
- Internet connectivity.
Morning and evening game drives with experienced rangers give guests the opportunity of game viewing from open vehicles.
Guests can expect to be enthralled with the sightings of lion, elephant, rhino, buffalo, leopard, hippo, hyena, giraffe, zebra, eland, kudu, wildebeest, waterbuck and a variety of antelope, as well as a myriad of bird species, including nesting fish, martial and crowned eagles.
At least one game drive will include a boat cruise on the stunning Kariega or Bushmans rivers.
- Rates from: R 24000.00
- Per person per night sharing
- Rates are in South African Rands
- *Rates may vary according to season
- Flights (return);
- UK - RSA; from £ 611
- USA - RSA; from $ 1390
- EUR - RSA; from € 495
- Subject to availability & T&C's