- Departure; Scheduled and tailor-made departure dates
- Duration; 10 Days / 9 Nights
- Lodging; Lodges, Hotels and Camps
- Group Size; Minimum 2
- Note: Travel insurance is compulsory for all safaris
Days 1-2: Namib Desert
- Depart Eros (Windhoek) Airport or Hosea Kutako Airport at app 09h00 in the morning in a southerly direction to Kulala Wilderness Camp, located not far from the famous Sossusvlei dunes.
- Kulala Adventurer Camp, in the 37 000ha private Kulala Wilderness Reserve, commands a panoramic view of the valley and mountains beyond.
- It consists of 10 comfortable "kulalas" (meaning "to sleep" in Oshiwambo) with en-suite bathrooms and verandas built on elevated platforms for that spectacular view.
- The main area is raised to take advantage of the endless vista and comprises a lounge and bar under thatch.
- Meals are taken on the deck and guests can cool off in the sparkling pool.
- Two overnight stays at Kulala Adventurer Camp on a fully inclusive basis.
- Meals: All Meals (except breakfast on day 1)
- Accommodation: Kulala Adventurer Camp
Days 3-4: Swakopmund
- Today’s flight will give you an aerial view of the majestic dunes surrounding Sossusvlei.
- Proceed partly along the coast (subject to weather conditions) Swakopmund.
- This quaint desert town with its old-world charm and relaxed atmosphere hedged by desert and sea are enhanced by lush green lawns and palm trees.
- Following day, you will be transferred to the neighbouring town of Walvis Bay for a marine dune day, which will give you the ultimate combination of a leisure cruise on the Atlantic Ocean.
- A delicious lunch on the beach or in the dunes and a 4x4 ride in the breathtaking Sandwich Harbour area of the Namib Naukluft Park.
- Meals: All Meals (Except Dinner on last night in Swakopmund)
- Accommodation: Hansa Hotel
Days 5-6: Damaraland
- After a road transfer to Swakopmund Airport, air transfer in a northerly direction to Camp Doro Nawas in the Twyfelfontein area.
- Damaraland Adventurer Camp is located in the dry Aba-Huab River Valley, within the Doro Nawas Conservancy in central Damaraland, and commands spectacular views of the Etendeka Mountains to the north and the red sandstone cliffs of Twyfelfontein in the south.
- Activities revolve around extensive game drives and exploratory hikes through this unparalleled landscape.
- A trip to the fascinating Twyfelfontein San art engravings is not to be missed.
- Namibia's first World Heritage Site, Twyfelfontein has the largest collection of petroglyphs (prehistoric rock art) in Africa.
- Visit the Damara Living Museum and learn about the fascinating traditional culture of the Damara people.
- This combination of Africa past and present makes for a truly unique and unforgettable experience.
- Meals: All Meals
- Accommodation: Damaraland Adventurer Camp
Days 7-9: Etosha National Park Region
- After breakfast, air transfer to Ongava Tented Camp.
- Stylish Ongava Tented Camp is situated along the southern boundary of Etosha National Park in the privately-owned Ongava Game Reserve.
- From its beautiful vantage point overlooking a waterhole and the plains beyond, one can enjoy a plethora of game that arrives to drink.
- Activities at Ongava Tented Camp revolve around day and night wildlife-viewing drives, visiting hides that overlook waterholes and walks with experienced guides.
- A hide at the camp waterhole provides superb photographic opportunities. The Ongava Game Reserve features all the characteristic wildlife of the area, with both desert-adapted black and white rhino to be seen as well as lion.
- Game drives and day trips into the easily accessible Okaukuejo area of Etosha National Park are rewarding, with sightings of lion, elephant, gemsbok, springbok, red hartebeest, and white and black rhino.
- Guests at Ongava Tented Camp share a dedicated guide and Land Rover, ensuring the best possible nature experience at one of Africa's great wildlife destinations.
- Meals: All Meals
- Accommodation: Ongava Tented Camp
Day 10: Windhoek, Namibian Highlights Safari Ends
- After the last game drive, transfer to the airstrip for the return flight to Windhoek.
- End of services.
- Meals: Breakfast
From NAD$ 58 970.00 per person
The Above Rates should be used as a guideline only.
- Rates are in Namibian Dollars (NAD)
- All rates are subject to availability
- Rates may vary according to season
- Lodging may change depending on your budget
- All rates may change without notice
- Single supplement may apply
- Travelling costs as per itinerary, game drives, activities, entrance- and park fees
- All accommodation as specified on a sharing basis
- Meals and drinks as specified
- Activities, excursions and road transfers as specified
- Charter flights as specified
- Accommodation taxes, the applicable Tourism Levies, and all relevant VAT
- Expenses of a personal nature, i.e. laundry, telephone expenses, gratuities, porterage fees, etc
- Any additional meals
- Any additional activities
- Any scheduled flights and related taxes
- Visa fees where relevant
- Cancellation, baggage, medical and evacuation insurance
- Any new Government taxes, levies, etc which are beyond our control