- Departure; Scheduled and tailor-made departure dates
- Duration; 12 Days / 11 Nights
- Lodging; Luxury mobile camping, hotel and lodge
- Group Size; Minimum 2
- Note: Travel insurance is compulsory for all safaris
Day 1: Windhoek
- Windhoek, with its lingering heritage of German architecture, activities, and atmosphere, is a city that can be visited throughout the year.
- The day is spent at leisure. We are met by our guide at the hotel reception for a briefing at +/- 18h00.
- Includes: Dinner Own Arrangements.
- Accommodation: Hotel Thule or similar.
Day 2: Cheetah Conservation Fund
- We depart Windhoek after breakfast, arriving at Okonjima in time for lunch.
- The Cheetah Conservation Fund is a non-profit organisation committed to the long-term conservation and preservation of Namibia's large carnivores, especially cheetahs and leopards.
- An afternoon activity is included.
- Includes All Meals.
- Accommodation: Frans Indongo Lodge.
Days 3-4: Etosha National Park
- The park is one of the most important reserves and game sanctuaries in Africa.
- Our exclusive camp is set up on a private concession from where we enjoy early morning and late afternoon game drives, visiting the famous Etosha Pan and numerous water holes.
- On the evening of day four, we enjoy a night game drive in the private nature reserve (weather permitting) where various nocturnal animals can be seen.
- Includes: All Meals.
- Accommodation: Namutoni Rest Camp or a similar.
Day 5: Etosha National Park
- Tonight is spent at one of the Park rest camps in the comfort of ensuite bungalows.
- The floodlit waterhole at the camp offers an amazing spectacle with an array of animals visiting throughout the night.
- Includes: All Meals.
- Accommodation: Okaukeujo Rest Camp or a similar
Days 6-7: Damaraland Twyfelfontein Area
- An early morning drive takes us to our exclusive camp at Damaraland. Enroute we visit a Himba Village.
- The Himba are a semi-nomadic tribe, who live in scattered settlements throughout the region.
- The changing colours of the surrounding landscapes are enjoyed on a guided sunset walk with explanations of the unique flora and geology of the area.
- The following morning we visit the Twyfelfontein area.
- Includes: All Meals.
- Accommodation: Luxury mobile camping.
Days 8-9: Swakopmund
- Travelling through Damaraland, we reach the coast. Swakopmund, with its German colonial atmosphere, is the main coastal resort of Namibia.
- Time is spent at leisure to enjoy the charm of this old town or to undertake one of the many optional activities on offer scenic flights, hot air ballooning, etc. (at own expense).
- Morning Marine Boat Cruise included, where a variety of bird species can be seen.
- There is also the chance to see two dolphin species and the leatherback turtle that inhabit the Namibian coast.
- In the afternoon we go on an excursion to the Moon landscape where we stop to view the unusual prehistoric Welwitschia plant, a dwarf tree flourishing on the moisture of the Atlantic Coast. Its lifespan is estimated at more than 1,000 years.
- Includes: Breakfast
- Accommodation: Hansa Hotel or Similar Accommodation
Days 10-11: Namib Desert / Sossusvlei
- We drive via Kuiseb River en route to our camp on the edge of the Namib Desert.
- The next morning is an early departure to Sossusvlei, stopping in the dune belt to enjoy the changing colours of the world's highest dunes.
- The morning is spent walking amongst the dunes of Sossusvlei and Deadvlei.
- Enroute back to camp we enjoy a short hike through the Sesriem Canyon and experience a sunset in the dunes surrounding our camp.
- Includes: All Meals
- Accommodation: Luxury mobile camping
Day 12: Classic Namibia Safari Ends
- We arrive in Windhoek at midday.
- Includes: Breakfast Only
From NAD$ 43 700.00 per person
The Above Rates should be used as a guideline only.
- Rates are in Namibian Dollars (NAD)
- All rates are subject to availability
- Rates may vary according to season
- Lodging may change depending on your budget
- All rates may change without notice
- Single supplement may apply
- 6 nights accommodation in a mobile tented camp with camp beds and private facilities
- All meals, unless stated
- Mineral water & table wine with dinner when in camp
- 3x nights hotel accommodation in Windhoek & Swakopmund with breakfast
- 4x night lodge in Etosha and Frans Indongo with all meals
- Airport taxes
- Visa costs
- Lunches and dinners in Windhoek and Swakopmund
- Optional excursions
- Gratuities and personal expenses