- Departure; Scheduled and tailor-made departure dates
- Duration; 11 Days / 10 Nights
- Lodging; Accommodated
- Group Size; Minimum 1
- Note: Travel insurance is compulsory for all safaris
Day 1: Windhoek
- Upon arrival at Hosea Kutako (Windhoek) Airport, you will be met and assisted with your car rental formalities and given a self-drive briefing.
- Drive approximately 45 kilometres (28 miles) / 45 minutes to Safari Court Hotel.
- Overnight at Safari Court Hotel - bed & breakfast.
Day 2: Waterberg
- The Waterberg Plateau is a few hour North of Windhoek.
- The perfect stop-off to break up that long drive to Etosha.
- Endangered species like the Black and White Rhino, Sable Antelope and Blue Wildebeest can be seen in this area.
- A short tour of the Africat Foundation is also worth the effort.
- Drive approximately 275 kilometres (171 miles) / 3 hours to Waterberg Wilderness Lodge
- Overnight at Waterberg Wilderness Lodge - dinner, bed and breakfast.
Days 3-4: Etosha National Park
- A long(ish) but leisurely drive to the famous Etosha National Park awaits today.
- Over the next couple of days, one gets the chance to self-game drive through this incredible wildlife-rich National Park.
- Mokuti Lodge is located within a four-minute drive from the Park itself.
- Drive approximately 395 kilometres (245 miles) / 5 hours to Mokuti Lodge
- Overnight at Mokuti Lodge - dinner, bed and breakfast basis.
Day 5: Etosha National Park
- This morning one gets to drive from east to west through the Etosha.
- The whole route today is one long game drive.
- Drive to Okaukuejo Rest Camp.
- The distance covered depends on the game-drive routes clients choose and time spent game-viewing.
- Overnight at Okaukuejo Rest Camp - room only basis.
Day 6: Damaraland
- Leaving Etosha behind one heads into one of the most isolated destinations in Africa.
- Damaraland with all her scenic attractions and wonders awaits.
- Attractions include the Bushmen rock art at Twyfelfontein, the petrified forest and the rock formations including the organ pipes.
- Drive approximately 360 kilometres (223 miles) / 5 hours to Twyfelfontein
- Overnight at Twyfelfontein Lodge - dinner, bed and breakfast basis.
Days 7-8: Swakopmund
- From Damaraland one heads towards Namibia's Atlantic Ocean and onto Swakopmund.
- A couple of days of relaxing in this small coastal town awaits all.
- Numerous adventure activities are on offer as well as great restaurant, pubs and clubs.
- Drive approximately 430 kilometres (267 miles) / 6 hours to Swakopmund
- Overnight at Strand Hotel - bed and breakfast basis.
Days 9-10: Namib Desert
- The Namib Desert is without question one of Namibia's highlights.
- A long but scenic drive awaits.
- Visit the famous Sossusvlei sand dunes at 300m, are the highest in the world
- Drive approximately 340 kilometres (211 miles) / 6 hours to Sossusvlei
- Overnight at Sossusvlei Lodge - dinner, bed and breakfast basis.
Day 11: Windhoek, safari ends
- A leisurely drive to Windhoek where one's safari comes to an end.
- Drive approximately 360 kilometres (223 miles) / 4 - 5 hours to Windhoek International Airport and drop off the hired vehicle.
Rates on Request, budget dependent
The Above Rates should be used as a guideline only.
- All rates are subject to availability
- Rates may vary according to season
- Lodging may change depending on your budget
- Vehicle type may change depending on your budget
- All rates may change without notice
- Single supplement may apply
- Twin or single accommodation
- Meals as specified
- Accommodation as specified
- One guided walk at Waterberg Wilderness Lodge
- All items of a personal nature
- Gratuities and porterage
- Meals other than those specified
- Sightseeing and excursions other than those specified
- Entrance fees for National Parks and any other areas of interest
- All expenses related to self-drive vehicle
- Visas (please thoroughly check requirements depending on your nationality, for the countries being visited prior to travel)
- Scheduled flights to and from Windhoek