- Lodge type; Three Houseboat options
- Location; Chobe River
- Lodge size; 5 Cabins
- Recommended stay; 2-3 nights
- Bird watching
- Fishing (both fly and conventional)
- A safari like no other
- A large Jacuzzi
- Victoria Falls and Livingstone day trips
An exceptional wildlife safari experience awaits all aboard any of the three "Chobe Princesses". Located on the Chobe River in a region of Botswana that offers approximately 120 000 elephants and over 400 bird species.
A unique and thrilling safari like no other awaits whilst cruising both the Chobe River and (upper) Zambezi River.
The houseboats offer up to three decks; the bottom deck is where you will find the five well-appointed en-suite cabins.
Each of the cabins offers stunning vistas out onto the surrounding river and Africa bush. The cabin at the front of the boat boasts its own private deck.
On the top deck, one comes across the lavish en-suite air-conditioned cabin with its own private lounge area and commanding views out over the surrounding countryside.
The heart of the all the Chobe Princesses is, of course, the middle deck, this is where sit down breakfasts, lunches and dinners are on offer.
All meals are a delicious affair with only the freshest ingredients on offer.
There is also a fully stocked bar to die for on this deck.
The middle deck offers up an open plan lounge, bar and dining area with unobstructed views of the surrounding river and bushveld.
A large Jacuzzi is also available to help melt your cares away.
- Bird watching.
- Fishing (all fishing equipment is provided on board).
- Game drives.
- Boat cruises into Chobe National Park.
Rates from NAD$ 11 550.00 pp
Per person per night sharing
Rates are in Namibian Dollars (NAD)
*Rates may vary according to season
- All meals
- All soft drinks, mineral water, coffee, tea, and local beer & wine throughout your stay
- Water-based game viewing and bird watching on tender boats
- A land-based cultural tour of a local village
- Tiger & bream fishing in season
- Road Transfers to and from Kasane Airport and Kasane Immigration Office located on the Botswana side of the Chobe River
- Boat transfers between Kasane Immigration Office in Botswana and Namibia Immigration Office*
- 15% Namibian VAT
- 1% Namibian Tourism Levy
- Air tickets
- Premium alcoholic beverages
- Additional transfers to and from Zambia/Zimbabwe/Namibia or any of the Kasane Lodges
- A land-based half-day 4×4 game viewing in Botswana’s Chobe National Park
- Curio shop purchases
- Gratuities (at your discretion)
- Visa Fees
- Travel Insurance