- Lodge type; Remote Classic Camp
- Location; Hoanib River / Damaraland
- Lodge size; 7 Tented Suites
- Recommended stay; 3-7 nights
- Desert-adapted elephants and lions
- One of Africa's remotest camps
- Bordering the Skeleton Coast National Park
- Fly in option only
- Surrounding scenery
- Swimming pool
Hoanib Skeleton Coast Camp is the newest camp in this remote region of Namibia. Found in an area bordering the Palmwag concession and in the riverbed of the wildlife rich Hoanib River.
This area in Kaokoveld is famed for its incredible desert adapted plant and animal life, including elephants, lions, black rhino, leopard, and cheetah. One thing we can say for sure, the wildlife here is stunning.
Flanked by rugged mountain and desert scapes the 7 tented suites offer up all the luxuries and amenities one would require in the heart of the Kaokoveld.
Each suite offers en-suite facilities with private shaded viewing decks.
A central tented dining (bar) and lounge area offer up a fantastic swimming pool for the hot afternoons.
Wildlife activities include game drives and walks, the walking safaris, in particular, are a must (as many parts are only accessible on foot).
There are a few spots where water can be found, and it is in these spots where the wildlife concentrates, remember to pack lots of memory cards for all those photos you will be taking.
Rates from NAD$ 11 875.00 per person
Per person per night sharing
Rates are in Namibian Dollars (NAD)
*Rates may vary according to season
- All meals
- Twice daily scheduled camp activities
- Park fees
- Laundry at camps which are able to provide this service
- Namibian VAT and Tourism Levy
- Local beverages
- Local and international flights
- Premium imported beverages and champagne
- Items of a personal nature
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance