- Departure; Scheduled and tailor-made departure dates
- Duration; 8 Days / 7 Nights
- Lodging; Luxury Lodges
- Group Size; Minimum 2
- Note: Travel insurance is compulsory for all safaris
Days 1-3: Chyulu Hills National Park
- A morning 40-minute flight from Nairobi's Wilson Airport to the Chyulu Hills region awaits.
- The Relais & Châteaux property 'ol Donyo Lodge' is our home for the next three nights, a truly spectacular destination awaits.
- ol Donyo Lodge offers morning, afternoon and night game drives, cultural tours, bushwalking options as well as horse riding and mountain biking.
- The Mbirikani Ranch in which ol Donyo Lodge is situated offers up 275000 acres of immaculate bushveld bordering the foothills of the Chyulu Hills National Park.
- As an added bonus for this safari; two couples massage treatments are included in the price (Couples Great Plains Renewal (70 minutes) or the Couples African Aromatherapy Massage (60 minutes) option).
- Meals: Fully Inclusive
- Accommodation: ol Donyo Lodge
- Room Type: Deluxe Pool Suite
Days 4-7: Seychelles
- It is on day four when our Kenya safari stops being a safari and turns 180 degrees into a beach holiday in the Seychelles.
- We depart The Mbirikani Ranch on a private air charter for Jomo Kenyatta International Airport.
- We board our international flight (not included in the rate) for the after which we head for Victoria and the Seychelles International Airport.
- A scenic 15-20 minute helicopter transfer from Mahe Island to North Island awaits (included in the rate).
- North Island epitomises the freedom that complete privacy allows, extraordinary experiences, perfectly personally appropriate, and service that is generously big-hearted.
- Activities on North Island include; all scuba diving courses, scuba diving activities and snorkelling, sea kayaking, surfing, stand-up paddle boarding, bicycle, sunset cruises, guided walks and shore-based fishing and half day fishing trips.
- Our home for the following four nights is the 'Presidential Villa', spanning 450 m² of total privacy, total luxury and each villa has its own access to the beach.
- The safari includes the following massages; 1x welcome treatment (30 minutes) and two couples massage treatment (Couples Blissful Marma Massage (90 minutes) or Empowering Me, A Women’s Journey (150 minutes) or A Gentleman’s Day (150 minutes) options).
- Meals: Full Board
- Accommodation: North Island - Presidential Villa
- Room Type: Presidential Villa
Day 8: Kenya And Seychelles Safari Ends
- We depart North Island on our private helicopter charter for Victoria and the Seychelles International Airport.
- We say goodbye to the Seychelles and all her beauty.
- Meals: Breakfast
From US$ 24 085.00 pp
The Above Rates should be used as a guideline only.
- All rates are subject to availability
- Rates may vary according to season
- Lodging may change depending on your budget
- All rates may change without notice
- Single supplement may apply
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Meals as per itinerary
- Activities as per itinerary
- Airport transfers
- Return air transfers from Wilson Airport to ol Donyo airstrip
- Helicopter transfer to and from North Island from Seychelles International Airport
- Selected drinks
- Two couples treatments (as per package details)
- International flights
- Full day deep sea fishing trips
- Additional spa treatments
- Private yoga sessions
- Items of a personal nature
- Travel insurance