- Game drives
- Escorted walks
- Lodge type; Safari Lodge
- Location; Tsavo West
- Lodge size; 25 luxury tents
- Recommended stay; 3-7 nights
Finch Hatton's camp, a privately owned and managed one man's dream to create the ideal, offers guests a unique opportunity to relive the golden era of the safari in absolute elegance, 5 star comfort, the finest cuisine surrounded by the spectacle of the great African wilderness.
Finch Hatton's Camp surrounds a natural freshwater spring, flowing through three crystal clear pools, with tents along the water's edge Yellow barked Acacia Xanthophlea trees surround the tents. It is unfenced and wild. A wide variety of game has been sighted on the surrounding plains surrounding this Kenya tented lodge.
Guest Suites; Each suite is specially designed with elevated decks to give you a pristine view of the surrounding hippo pools and the camp’s water hole, from both the deck and the interior of the suite, allowing you to get lost in great African outdoors while spoiling yourself with the elite conveniences of a five-star lodge.
Two Bedroom Suites; The tents have 2 bedrooms and a lounge. Each suite contains separate bedrooms, as well as an outdoor seating area on the deck, which makes it the ideal accommodation for families or friends travelling together. *1 Suite is suitable for the ambulant disabled.
The Finch Hatton’s Suite is the epitome of luxury, with a bedroom, lounge, heated plunge pool, pantry, butler service and a separate nanny room. This Suite also includes a private chef at no additional cost, available for any in-suite catering requirements you may have throughout your stay.
Breakfast and lunch are served al fresco on the terrace.
Dinner is a formal 6 course meal served in the main dining room. We have an excellent cellar of wines, a range of spirits and other drinks from our fully stocked bar.
Take a plunge into the infinity pool facing the majestic Chyulu hills, and quench your body heat.
Set amidst a stunning location with views of the wild bush, the fitness centre has state-of-the-art equipment. Maintain your fitness regime with an invigorating session and follow it with a rejuvenating treatment at the spa
- Early and late afternoon game drives throughout the park are provided in safari vehicles, with a professional driver guide
- Customised drives can be arranged at request
- Escorted Nature Walks can also be organized
- Optional Sundowner's in the nearby scenic Chyulu Hills watching the breath-taking sunset with Kilimanjaro in the background
- Optional bush breakfasts on the same range of hills with incredible views of the plains
- Day excursions to the nearby Amboseli National Park are offered
- The trip includes game viewing and lunch at Serena Amboseli lodge
- Other excursions further a field, include Lake Jipe or the historic Tsavo Rail bridge- scene of the famous "Man Eaters of Tsavo" tale
A dedicated area where the children will enjoy activities like bush survival skills, guided walks to learn about the flora and fauna, identifying animal footprints and making their own bow & arrows, to name a few.
The camp has an impressive spa and wellness centre, complete with an elevated yoga deck where one can unwind while enjoying splendid views of the majestic Chyulu Hills. The spa pool provides the opportunity to take cool refreshing dips under the Tsavo sun from where you can also occasionally spot leopard and other wild game.
Rates on Request
Rates form part of Kenya Safari itinerary
Per person per night sharing
Rates are in US Dollar
*Rates may vary according to season
- All meals
- Return Finch Hattons airstrip transfers
- Scheduled activities (including game drives and sundowners)
- Use of spa facilities (excluding treatments)
- Non-alcoholic & alcoholic beverages (excluding premium brands)
- Park fees
- Air transfers
- Spa treatments
- Travel insurance
- Gratuities, Tips & personal expenses
- Optional activities