- Game drives
- Mountain bikes
- River Rafting
- Horse riding
- The Star beds
- Lodge type; Safari Camp
- Location; Loisaba Wilderness
- Lodge size; 7 luxury tents
- Recommended stay; 3-7 nights
Loisaba Lodge with 60,000 acres of wilderness in a private conservancy, this stunning camp clinging to the edge of a five hundred foot escarpment in Laikipia has unsurpassed views which defy description.
Adjacent to the camp is the celebrated "Star Beds" providing blissful sleep under the vast African sky in unadulterated comfort.
Whether you want exhilarating adventure from sand surfing to rafting or just pampered serenity at the spa- the mind, body, and soul will surely be invigorated.
Perched on the edge of an escarpment, Loisaba Tented Camp is designed to capitalize on unhindered views across Laikipia's mottled landscape all the way to Mt Kenya.
Six incredibly spacious en-suite tents, with 3 doubles and 3 convertible twin/double. Each en-suite tent enjoys an inside lounge area, verandah sitting area, a bathroom with double basin vanity, large shower and an enclosed flush toilet. Spacious and airy tents are custom-built with large floor-to-ceiling doors and windows, high ceilings and polished wood floors. The tent suites are adorned in chic Africana furniture with a modern European twist.
Kiboko and Koija Star Beds comprise of 2 double sleeping platforms and one twin platform; Each double platform is designed for 1 or 2 people. The family platform accommodates 4 people (sharing bathroom facilities.) Each platform is en-suite and has a large camp-style shower. The platforms are sited to ensure complete privacy.
The inviting main areas of Loisaba Tented Camp include a large open dining area, separate open lounge and bar, a large wooden decking area for outside dining, relaxing and enjoying the view, and one of Africa's most picturesque infinity pools.
Loisaba Lodge is the ideal destination for both the active traveller who seeks real adventure coupled with some physical activity and those who wish to experience wild Africa without a hint of roughing it.
- Star Beds and Star Bed Expeditions - accessed on foot, horse, camel, mountain bike or vehicle (or a combination)
- Star Camping (Loisaba's Flycamping) - accessed on foot, horse, camel, mountain bike or vehicle (or a combination)
- Walking - guided by Samburu/Laikipia Masai warriors
- Horseback Riding
- Camel Riding - guided by Laikipia Masai handlers
- Mountain bike Riding
- Day and night game drives in customised open-top Land Rovers
- Bush breakfasts, lunches, dinners and 'sundowners'
- Helicopter excursions
- River rafting on Ewaso N'giro River (seasonal)
- Bird watching
The camp has three Family Combinations, each comprised of a Double Tent and a Convertible Twin/Double Tent adjoined by a walkway. Each ensuite tent enjoys an inside lounge area, verandah sitting area, a bathroom with double basin vanity, large shower and an enclosed flush toilet.
One of the Family Combinations and an ensuite Tent enjoy exclusive access to a second private infinity pool.
Health Spa at Loisaba Lodge, Offering facials, mud wraps, body scrubs, 5 types of massage, pedicure, manicure, Jacuzzi using revitalising and relaxing oils
Rates on Request
Rates form part of Kenya Safari itinerary
Per person per night sharing
Rates are in US Dollar
*Rates may vary according to season
- All meals
- Soft drinks, beer, house wine & selected spirits
- Transfers from/to airstrip.
- Safari activities including shared game drives, mountain biking, guided bush walks and fishing (seasonal)
- Samburu village visit with optional Samburu dancers included, but a contribution paid by the guest to the village is expected
- Experienced driver-guides in custom designed safari vehicles accompany all drive activities.
- All statutory taxes (approx. 25%) including VAT.
- All flights
- Travel and health insurance
- Items of a personal nature
- Champagne, exclusive cellar wines, cognacs and single malt whiskeys
- Park Fees
- Optional Activites