- Lodge type; Beach Resort
- Location; Nyali Beach
- Lodge size; 233 Rooms
- Recommended stay; 2-7 nights
Kenya's most popular and dynamic beach resort overlooks the sparkling white sands of this Nyali Beach Resort.
Moored seven kilometres north of Mombasa city centre, Voyager Beach Resort's convenient 'berth' gives guests easy access to a huge variety of historical, sporting and cultural attractions, including Africa's largest crocodile farm and the world-famous Haller Park (formerly Bamburi Nature Trail).
The vibrant, ship-themed resort is famous for hosting some of Africa's finest family entertainments and animation programmes, including unique themed journeys across the seven seas, culinary extravaganzas, and special music, fashion, comedy and acrobatic shows.
Voyager Beach Resort offers 232 spacious cabins, including 68, 96 garden-view cabins, 12 Superior sea-view cabins, 51 Superior garden-view cabins.
The Voyager's Cabins are built with private balconies fitted with glass floor to ceiling sliding doors to give you uninterrupted views of the spread of the ocean and the tropical gardens.
Depending on your taste, there is a selection of four cabin types to choose from with your comfort as the underlying principle.
The Voyager's main restaurant, the Mashua invites passengers for dinner, the menus featuring the cuisine of the destination.
The Smuggler's Cove is set in a natural cove of coral that was once under the sea, is a beautiful hideout for intimate romantic dinners or an exclusive family affair. The speciality seafood restaurant offers the best seafood with fresh lobsters, prawns and calamari cooked in Swahili style with coconut, or grilled and accompanied by mouth watering sauces and chutneys. You simply cannot miss out on dining in the cove - Smuggler's Cove an experience to remember.
The Minestrone Restaurant enjoy a meal under the dazzling star filled skies of Africa indulging in Italian pizzas and pastas, meats and seafood with a cool sorbet to refresh the taste buds before embarking on the next course.
Fun for Landlubbers;
- Daily entertainments and family shows, with very special Christmas & Easter 'round-the-world' tours
- Two tennis courts and a sand volleyball court
- Daily volleyball and Tug-o'-War competitions
- Table tennis, pool tables, dartboard & video games
- 18-hole golf at nearby Nyali Golf & Country Club
- Visits to Haller Park (formerly Bamburi Nature Trail), Mamba Crocodile Farm, Gedi Ruins, Fort Jesus, Mombasa Old Town and Harbour
On the Ocean Wave;
- Professional scuba-diving instruction with Kenya's leading dive centre and most qualified instructors
- Special dives on East Africa's largest artificial reef
- Big game fishing on our state-of-the-art fishing boat
- Water sports Centre with modern range of water sports
- Full fleet of windsurfers, Toppers, canoes & fun-boats
- Organised weekend sailing camps for young mariners
- Glass-bottom boat rides over magical coral reefs
- Low-tide reef walks with special marine guides
- Romantic dhow safaris with picnics and sundowners
Adventures for the Kids;
- Supervised kids' activities and days out with Africa's best-known and most experienced children's safari club
- Marine education centre with salvaged shipwreck displays
- Regular talks by knowledgeable local conservationists
- Hands-on beach conservation for eco-conscious kids
- Unique sports in our Beach & Pool Olympic Games
- Special kids' programmes during Christmas and Easter
- Guided tours of Haller Park and natural & historical sites
- Big Game fishing
- Glass-bottom boat
- 18-hole golf course
- Kids' activities
Rates on Request
Rates form part of Kenya Safari itinerary
Per person per night sharing
Rates are in US Dollar
*Rates may vary according to season
- Included in the rates depends on what package one picks
- Full Board
- or DBB
- Based on package
- All flights
- Items of a personal nature
- Medical and travel insurance
- Optional activities