- Lodge type; Beach Resort
- Location; Mombasa
- Lodge size; 338 rooms
- Recommended stay; 2-7 nights
- Spa and wellness centre
- Jet skiing
- Scuba diving
One of East Africa's most exotic and best-known resorts, Sarova Whitesands Beach Resort, is located in a dreamlike setting on Bamburi Beach on the North coast of Mombassa. A fusion of Swahili interiors and Arabic architecture, the resort is spread over 22 acres of exquisite gardens.
Sarova Whitesands has the largest beachfront on the north coast overlooking an ocean teeming with unique marine life.
The Bamburi Beach Resort has entertaining activities for children as well as child care facilities in the evening. A chill lounge bar - Cocos on the beachfront for a night of music and groove. Enjoy exquisite gardens, four free form swimming pools and a range of water sports activities, including jet-skiing, windsurfing, snorkelling, scuba diving, or just close your eyes under the swaying palms.
Discover a life of comfort, design and luxury. With 335 rooms, Sarova Whitesands Beach Resort & Spa offers an array of dedicated choices for every guest. Guests will always find the most tailored option to make their stay in Mombasa the greatest one of them all.
- All rooms have safety deposit boxes and mini-bars
- Mosquito net over each bed
- Direct-dial telephone
- All rooms are en suite and have balconies or verandah
- Balcony with pool or sea view
- All rooms have Satellite TV
- All rooms have hairdryers
- In-room safes
- Tea/coffee making facilities
- All rooms are on the ground, first and second floors except for the presidential suites
Whitesands offers 3 rooms that have been adapted for guests with special needs / who are physically challenged.
Sarova Whitesands Beach Resort & Spa offers a great variety in food and beverage; 3 bars and 4 restaurants tempt your palate with buffet to a la carte meals. Seafood haven that is Lido Seafood Grill - Fish on the Beach. Minazi, a small cafe, provides snacks and light meals as well as 24-hour room service.
Meeting of great minds and people is also catered for in three various conference rooms
- 4 Outdoor free form swimming pools with diving board, springboards and water slide
- 4 floodlit tennis courts
- Modern and well-equipped gym
- Hair salon, massage
- Organized animation activities
- Water sports galore (payable)
- Golf can be organized nearby
- Children's play areas and ozone club for children
- Entertainment troupes e.g. acrobats, fire-eaters.
Children are especially welcome at the Sarova Whitesands Beach Resort & Spa, a popular getaway destination on the Northern coast for families. To ensure parents get as much of a break as the children, we have a large team of specially trained staff that keep children happy and entertained from morning till evening.
A wide variety of activities are planned for the day, including indoor activities and outdoor activities at the Ozone club
Tulia is the Swahili word for relax, and the Tulia Spa at Sarova Whitesands Beach Resort and Spa Beach Resort is designed to help you relax and rejuvenate. The Spa bandas are set on greens at the beachside at one end of the resort, designed for privacy and relaxation in the quiet zone.
Facilities include massage bandas, ayurvedic massage rooms, outdoor Jacuzzi, reflexology pool, steam and sauna.
Rates On Request
Per person per night sharing
Rates are in US Dollar
*Rates may vary according to season
Rates form part of a Kenya Safari itinerary
- Included in the rates depends on what package one picks
- Full Board
- or DBB
- Based on package
- All flights
- Items of a personal nature
- Medical and travel insurance
- Optional activities