- Lodge type; Boutique Hotel
- Location; South of Mombasa
- Lodge size; 10 Rooms And Suites
- Recommended stay; 3-7 nights
- Located on Diani Beach
- Activities available
- Watersports on the Indian Ocean
- Historical tours
- A small and intimate hotel
- Amazing and friendly staff
- Seafood and private dining
Elewana AfroChic Diani Beach mirrors a large Mediterranean-style family villa, probably as far away from a beach resort as one could possibly get in East Africa. A small boutique hotel located on Kenya's famed "Diani Beach" just south of Mombasa.
AfroChic Diani Beach is the perfect destination post a Kenya wildlife safari, a destination in which one can truly sit back and relax as the cares of the modern world simply melt away.
If you are looking for sunshine and beaches, excellent service, fantastic seafood and a whole host of adventure, water sports and cultural and historical tours, look no further than this stunning seaside establishment.
All luxurious rooms and suites are uniquely designed with coastal flair furnishings, large spacious bedrooms and modern en-suite bathrooms. There are ten boutique rooms and suites on offer and offer either ocean and garden views, with oceans views being the more expensive options.
All rooms and suites are air-conditioned, and WiFi is available.
- 3x Luxury garden-facing with en-suite double rooms and balcony (28m²)
- 5x Luxury ocean-facing with en-suite double rooms and balcony (28m²)
- 1x Junior ocean-facing suite with large bedroom, bathroom with shower and Jacuzzi and balcony (55m²)
- 1x Executive ocean-facing suite, separate room, large bedroom, bathroom with shower and Jacuzzi and balcony (57m²)
Room and suite amenities include;
- Free WiFi is available in all guest rooms
- TV & DVD player in all rooms
- Digital safe
- Hair dryer
- I-Pod sound docks in all rooms
- In-room tea & coffee making facilities
Elewana AfroChic Diani Beach offers up 'Al Fresco' dining served beachside and by the pool. Numerous restaurants are located with a few minutes drive from the hotel.
Intimate private dining can be arranged should one require a romantic night out down on the beach.
Individual dietary requests are catered for with advance notice.
The central guest area is a luxurious affair, that there is no doubt with a large lounge area with a small library, a dining room, gift shop and local travel and activities desk. Outdoors, a large (massive) swimming pool with sun loungers and umbrellas awaits; beyond the pool, manicured lawns lead down to the stunning "Diani Beach" and warm waters of the Indian Ocean.
AfroChic Diani Beach is a small and intimate hotel; all the above facilities are for guests only, creating that home-from-home feel.
AfroChic Diani Beach offers a whole load of beach, ocean, cultural and adventure activities, although it must be noted that all activities are optional and for ones own account.
Inhouse activities include;
- Painting- canvass, brushes & paint available at the hotel
- Massages, hand & foot ceremonies (in-house service)
- Cookery lessons
Adventure activities include;
- Quad bike safaris
- Micro-light flights
- Snorkelling and Scuba diving
- Deep-sea fishing
- Glass bottom boats
- Surfing, kite surfing and windsurfing
- Jet skis
Day tours from the hotel include;
- Day trips to Wasini Island and Marine Park
- Mombasa City visits including the tour of Fort Jesus and Old Town
- Day trip to Shimba Hills Game Reserve
Or, should one desire, to sit back and relax on the beach with the Indian Ocean lapping at your feet.
From US$ 265.00 pp
Per person per night sharing
Rates are in US Dollar
*Rates may vary according to season
Rates form part of a Kenya Safari itinerary
- Service charge
- Catering levy
- All Flights
- All Transfers
- Medical and travel insurance
- All drinks
- Lunches and dinners
- Items of a personal nature
- All activities
- All tour options