Elephant Valley Highlights
- Morning cruise along the Chobe River
- Sundowner along the Chobe River
- Game drives
Elephant Valley Lodge Information
- Lodge type; Safari Lodge
- Location; Chobe National Park
- Lodge size; 20 safari tents
- Recommended stay; 3-7 nights
Elephant Valley Lodge, one of the more popular lodge options when visiting the Chobe region of Botswana. Reasonable pricing and excellent game viewing are just two of the reason as to why the popularity of this lodge continues to rise.
Situated in the Kasane Forest Reserve, adjacent to the Chobe National Park. Elephant Valley offers guests game drives and boat safaris that we rate as nothing less than spectacular (especially the boast safaris).
An ideal location for exploring not only the Chobe National Park but also Victoria Falls (a mere 80 minutes drive away).
Rooms and Suites
- 12 forest tented suites (of which one is a family suite)
- 8x valley tented suites
- Twin or king-sized beds
- En-suite shower
- Flushing toilet
- Tea & coffee facilities
- Mini Safes
- Covered viewing deck
- Charging points
Cuisine and Wine
All meals are freshly prepared by the skilled and amazing team in the kitchen, ingredients are sourced locally. Varied dining locations are on offer from indoor to outdoor to the open-air boma.
Both lunch and dinner is a buffet styled affair.
All meals are included in the nightly rate.
The central guest area overlooks a waterhole that is often frequented by elephants, the general feeling and decor of Elephant Valley Lodge is one of luxury with that typical safari lodge feel.
- Swimming pool with sun loungers
- Lounge and a small library
- Small curio shop
- Waterhome in front of the lodge
- Game Hide at the waterhole
Two safari activities are included in the nightly price; as a general rule, these two activities will comprise of a morning or afternoon game drive and a Chobe boat safari. Wildlife and birdlife in this area are fantastic with sighings along the banks of the famed Chobe River.
Elephant Valley Lodge Safari Activities;
- Game drives
- Chobe boat safaris
- Day tours to Victoria Falls
Children and families of all ages are most welcome at Elephant Valley Lodge. A family suite is available but it must be noted that one does need to book this option well in advance.
Rates from US$ 425.00 pp
Per person per night sharing
Rates are in US Dollars (US$)
*Rates may vary according to season
- All meals
- Select local drinks, soft drinks and waters
- Bed levies and park entrance fees
- Transfers to and from Kasane Airport
- Two daily safari activities (morning boat cruise and afternoon game drive)
- Local and international flights
- Premium drinks and champagne
- Items of a personal nature
- Transfer for private charters
- Travel insurance