- Chobe National Park Game Viewing
- Sundowners Cruise
- Sightseeing cruise to Sedudu island
- Fishing the Famed Tiger Fish
- Health and Beauty Spa
- Lodge type; Safari Lodge
- Location; Chobe River
- Lodge size; 60 hotel rooms
- Recommended stay; 2-5 nights
Chobe Marina Lodge is uniquely located in the North-Eastern corner of Botswana where the four African nations of Botswana, Zambia, Zimbabwe and Namibia converge, Marina Lodge is surrounded by the natural beauty of Africa.
The Chobe River, Chobe National Park, Kasane Forest Reserve, the Caprivi Strip and the mighty Zambezi river, each offer their own attractions and with Victoria Falls, but 70 kilometres away, Chobe Marina Lodge is a 'must visit' destination when in Southern Africa.
The lodge is located in lush, expansive gardens are home to an abundance of wildlife, including the legendary fish eagle, warthog, squirrel, mongoose, vervet monkeys and fruit bat.
- 66 rooms have King and Twin Beds
- Inter-leading rooms available
- 10 Additional sleeper sofa options available
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Satellite TV
- Mini Bar fridges stocked on request
- In room safes
- Mosquito nets and mosquito repellent machines
- Tea/coffee making facilities
- Microwave oven
With the world-renowned Chobe National Park, just 10-minutes from Chobe Marina Lodge, an encounter with Africa's awesome foursome (elephant, leopard, lion and buffalo) is definitely on the cards.
A river boat cruise to the park will introduce you to an entirely different game viewing experience.
Other activities to enhance your experience at Marina Lodge include a leisurely sightseeing cruise to Sedudu island, or for a more thrilling experience, you can try your hand at fishing for the famed tiger fish, which inhabit the Chobe and Kasai River systems. When not out and about visiting the many attractions the Marina swimming pool is an ideal refuge.
Rates from US$ 415.00 pp
Per person per night sharing
Rates are in US Dollars (US$)
*Rates may vary according to season
- All meals
- Two game activities per day
- Local and international flights
- Transfers to and from the lodge
- Items of a personal nature
- Travel insurance