Lodge And Activity Highlights
- Chobe Bush Lodge is 150m from Chobe River
- Within walking distance of Kasane
- Family-friendly Chobe lodge
- Numerous safari activities in the Chobe National Park
- Sunset Chobe boat cruises
- Across the road from Chobe Safari Lodge
General Lodge Information
- Lodge type; Safari Lodge
- Location; Kasane, Chobe National Park
- Lodge size; 38 Standard Rooms
- Recommended stay; 2-5 Nights
A Fantastic Value For Money Bush Lodge Not Far From Chobe National Park
Chobe Bush Lodge, next to the northern Botswana town of Kasane, is the perfect gateway to explore all that this region has to offer, including Namibia, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Chobe National Park, Chobe River, and Victoria Falls, to mention but a few.
This is one of a handful of lodge options in Botswana that is perfect for those on a budget, but that still want a degree of luxury.
Chobe Bush Lodge is located only 150 metres from the Chobe River and not much further from the Chobe National Park main gate.
Everything one can do at the more expensive surrounding lodges; one can participate in when staying here.
Rooms and Suites
Chobe Bush Lodge offers guests a choice of 38 modern appointed rooms, all with large living, air conditioning and sleeping areas, as well as large en-suite facilities (bathrooms with bathtubs and showers). Rooms on the bottom floor have bush views, while the 1st-floor rooms offer views out over the surrounding Chobe floodplains.
- 34 Standard twin or double rooms
- Four family rooms with two separate bedrooms
Cuisine and Wine
The in-house "bush restaurant" is where meals are served on a daily basis, whether it be breakfast, lunch or dinner; the area consists of both indoor and outdoor settings. The cuisine is served in either a buffet or la carte style.
Chobe Bush Lodge offers guests access to two bars are on offer serving cold beers and cool drinks as well as a good selection of South African wines.
Highly recommended is the "Chobe Dinner Cruise" option, where one dines on a boat while floating on the Chobe River, a great way to end off the day's safari.
- Swimming Pool and pool deck
- Lounge areas and two Bars
- Secluded viewing platforms overlooking Chobe National Park
- WiFi hotspots around ;Chobe Bush Lodge
- Health and beauty salon
- Curio and Craft Shop
The location of Chobe Bush Lodge lends itself to numerous safari-based activities in numerous locations, Chobe National Park riverfront and the Chobe River being two of the primary offerings, with both game drives and boat cruises on offer.
Cross-country options, including visits to Zambia, Zimbabwe, Victoria Falls and Namibia, are also available.
- Chobe National Park game drives (morning, afternoon, half-day and full day, or private)
- Chobe sunset boat trips (highly recommended)
- Victoria Falls Day Trips
- Chobe fishing day trip options
- Scenic flights over the Chobe River and Chobe National Park
- Cultural village options
- Kasane vllage walk
Please note that NONE of the above activities are included in the nightly Chobe Bush Lodge rates; all activities are booked separately.
Chobe Bush Lodge is family-friendly, with kids of all ages most welcome. Family rooms, meals and activities are all on offer.
Spa and Wellness
A small Health and Beauty Salon is available and offers only the basics in massages and treatments.
If you're looking for a great value-for-money bush lodge not far from the Chobe National Park, Chobe Bush Lodge should be at the top of your list.
This safari lodge offers guests a choice of 38 luxuriously appointed rooms, all with large living and sleeping areas as well as large en-suite bathrooms with bathtubs and showers.
There's also an in-house "bush restaurant," two bars, a swimming pool, WiFi hotspots, and a health and beauty salon on site.
Numerous safari activities are available, including Chobe National Park game drives, boat cruises on the Chobe River, scenic flights over the river, and cultural village visits.
Look no further than Chobe Bush Lodge.
Rates from US$ 241.00 per person
Chobe Bush Lodge Rates
Per person per night sharing
Rates are in US Dollars (US$)
*Rates may vary according to season
- Bed only
- Value Added Tax (VAT) @ 12%
- All meals and drinks
- All safari activities
- Local and international flights
- Bed levy of BWP10pppn
- Other extras of personal nature