- Departure; Scheduled and tailor-made departure dates
- Duration; 3 Days / 2 Nights
- Lodging; Safari lodges
- Group Size; Minimum 2
- Note: Travel insurance is compulsory for all safaris
3-Day Safari in Rwanda: Tracking Gorillas through Impenetrable Forests
If you're looking for an amazing safari adventure that will take your breath away, look no further than a Gorillas through the Mist Safari in Rwanda.
This 3-day excursion offers up-close and intimate encounters with some of the planet's most endangered creatures, and tracking them through the dense forests is an unforgettable experience.
Be prepared for a challenging trek, as the paths can be slippery, entangled and wet, but it is well worth it when you finally come face to face with these beautiful creatures.
Day 1: Kigali
- Transfer from Kigali Airport to your lodge in Volcanoes National Park.
- Should time permit, we visit markets, villages and local communities.
- Optional visit to the little known by compellingly beautiful twin lakes Bulera and Ruhondo.
- Meals: Dinner
- Accommodation: Virunga Lodge
Day 2: Virunga Conservation area
- After a short briefing on how to deal with Gorillas, we start on our morning gorilla tracking safari.
- One of the worlds best-rated experiences awaits close up gorilla sightings.
- We return to the lodges around lunchtime (maybe a bit later, depending on conditions).
- We return to Kigali in the afternoon and check into our hotel.
- Meals: Breakfast and lunch
- Accommodation: Kigali Serena Hotel
Day 3: Gorillas through the Mist Safari ends
- Transfer to Kigali Airport to connect for your onward flight.
- Meals: Breakfast
An amazing 3-day safari in Rwanda offers intimate encounters with some of the planet's most endangered creatures.
Don't miss this opportunity to see, experience and photograph gorillas in their natural habitat - book your Rwanda safari today!
From US$ 2 112.00 pp
The Above Rates should be used as a guideline only.
- Rates, based on 4 people sharing
- All rates are subject to availability
- Rates may vary according to season
- Lodging may change depending on your budget
- All rates may change without notice
- Single supplement may apply
- Meals as above
- Activities as above
- Meet and greet
- Assistance at the airport
- Professionally trained guides
- Guaranteed window seat
- All park fees and government taxes
- International and local flights
- Gorilla trekking permits
- Items of a personal nature
- Meals and drinks as not stated above
- Travel Insurance