From US$ 7150.00 per person sharing
The Above Rates should be used as a guideline only.
- All rates are subject to availability
- Rates may vary according to season
- Lodging may change depending on your budget
- All rates may change without notice
- Single supplement may apply
- Departure; Scheduled and tailor-made departure dates
- Duration; 11 Days / 10 Nights
- Lodging; Safari Lodges
- Group Size; Minimum 2
- Note: Travel insurance is compulsory for all safaris
Day 1: Arusha
- A night in Arusha, the hub of the Northern Tanzania and the start point of most safaris.
- Located on the outskirts of Arusha and hidden amongst one of Tanzania’s largest coffee plantations, this Lodge is the perfect place to relax and relieve stress before or after an exciting but possibly tiring safari.
- Overnight at Arusha Coffee Lodge.
Days 2 to 4: Tarangire National Park
- After a night in Arusha, the hub of the Northern Circuit, your itinerary kicks off in the wilderness of Tarangire National Park and the luxury bush camp that is Oliver’s Camp.
- Tarangire National Park is the sixth largest national park in Tanzania, covering an area of approximately 2,850 square kilometers and situated just south-east of Lake Manyara in Northern Tanzania.
- Adventure waits in the form of bush walks, night game drives and fly camping out in the wild of Tarangire amidst the elephant, buffalo and ancient baobabs.
- Accommodation at Oliver's Camp.
Days 5 to 7: Central Serengeti
- A short flight brings you into the heart of one of the world’s most famous game reserves – the Serengeti.
- Daily game drives allow you to not only absorb the array of wildlife, but also immerse yourself in the diverse and spectacular landscape.
- Dunia Camp is perfectly positioned to allow access to the rich regions of Moru Kopjies, Seronera and the Southern Plains.
- The Great Migration generally passes through this area twice each year, but it is especially known for its abundance of lion, leopard and cheetah and the rare chance to see the illustrious black rhino.
- Accommodation at Dunia Camp.
Days 8 to 10: Northern Serengeti
- A flight into the northern reaches of the Serengeti brings you to the luxury of Sayari Camp. - Outside of the migration season, the northern Serengeti comes into its own with an abundance of resident wildlife allowing for undisturbed game viewing and a welcome sense of exclusivity.
- Here is a place to relax and unwind; truly enjoying the very best that safari lifestyle has to offer.
- The Migration usually roams around and in the area from mid-July to November each year, and during this time lucky guests could get to see the famous Mara River crossings of zebra and wildebeest.
- Accommodation at Sayari Camp.
Day 11: Safari Ends
- Depart after breakfast and head north east to Arusha arriving by Midday at Kilimanjaro International Airport for your outbound flight.
- 1 night at Arusha Coffee Lodge on a half board basis
- Transfers mentioned in the itinerary
- Private guide
- Game drives
- Park fees
- 3 nights at Olivers Camp on a fully inclusive basis
- 3 nights at Dunia Camp on a fully inclusive basis
- 3 nights at Sayari Camp on a fully inclusive basis
- Emergency evacuation insurance for guests under 70 years of age
- Scheduled flights, as mentioned in the itinerary
- International flights
- Airport tax (pay direct)
- Driver guide or local escort gratuities
- Drinks and dining rooms tips, porterage, personal travel and baggage insurance
- Telephone bill, laundry and any items of a personal nature