Sesriem Canyon Photos
Photographs and images of the small but worth the visit Sesriem Canyon that is located within an easy five-minute drive from the main entrance to Sossusvlei.
Around 30 metres deep and well over a million years old, Sesriem is a worthwhile visit for a few photographs, appreciating the exposed sedimentary layers as you go deeper and not forgetting that this is one of the few areas where permanent water sources can be found.
- A five-minute drive from the main Sesriem gate
- A short walk into the canyon
- One can easily spend between 30 and 60 minutes exploring, depending on how far you walk
- Something different to photographing the dunes
- The surrounding Namib desert and her lodges
Note: In summer just make sure that it is not raining in the surrounding mountains, canyons and flash floods go hand in hand.
All photographs have been taken by us here at Uyaphi.com.