- Departure; Scheduled and tailor-made departure dates
- Duration; 7 Days / 6 Nights
- Lodging; Serian's Nkorombo Camp
- Group Size; Minimum 2
- Note: Travel insurance is compulsory for all safaris
A 7-Day Masai Mara Outdoor Adventure And Luxury Safari Experience
An unforgettable safari experience offers the perfect balance of outdoor adventure and luxury. A safari tailored to your specific interests, whether you're a first-time visitor or a seasoned pro.
Imagine yourself sitting around a campfire under the stars, listening to the sounds of the African night as you sip on some delicious coffee or tea. This is what awaits you on a Campfire Adventures Safari.
Book the very best in Masai Mara safaris now and experience the magic!
Day 1: Masai Mara Reserve
- A short 45-minute flight from Kenya's capital, Nairobi, to the Masai Mara region awaits.
- On landing in the wildlife-rich and famed Masai Mara region, you jump aboard a game drive vehicle and head for your home for the next six nights.
- Nkorombo Camp, a classic tented safari camp on the banks of the Mara River.
- Nkorombo is your base to explore all that surrounds, including wildlife, birdlife and those stunning Mara landscapes.
- Meals: Dinner
- Accommodation: Serian's Nkorombo Camp
Days 2-6: Masai Mara Reserve
- The following days are spent in your exclusive use safari vehicle tracking down lions, hyenas, leopards, elephants, as well as plains game and birdlife.
- Early morning, late afternoon or full day game drives are on the cards; it is entirely your call as to the length of each days safari.
- Each party/group gets access to their very own exclusive use, safari vehicle, guide and tracker;
- If there is just two of you in the booking, the two of you will get access to a single vehicle, guide and tracker for the duration of the safari.
- If you are a family of five, your family has access to a single vehicle, guide and tracker for the duration of the safari.
- This is how each day's safari activities are entirely customisable and up to you, the client.
- For example, an early morning game drive and picnic lunch in the bush, returning to camp for a quick freshen up before heading out on a late afternoon game and a sundowner.
- A full day game drive with picnic breakfast and lunch, returning to camp in the early evening.
- On full day game drives, extra batteries and a memory card or six will be needed for your camera's :)
- NOTE: from June to November (peak season), is a front-row seat for watching the wildebeest and zebra as they make their crossings of the Mara river mere metres away from camp.
- Meals: Full Board
- Accommodation: Serian's Nkorombo Camp
Day 7: Campfire Adventures Safari Ends
- A slow drive from Nkorombo Camp to the airstrip for your flight back to Nairobi and your flight back home or your next destination.
- Meals: Breakfast
From US$ 6 200.00 pp
The Above Rates should be used as a guideline only.
- All rates are subject to availability
- Rates may vary according to season
- Lodging may change depending on your budget
- All rates may change without notice
- Single supplement may apply
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Exclusive use of 4WD vehicle,
- Meals as per itinerary
- Activities as per itinerary
- Unlimited game drives
- Daily laundry services
- International flights
- Domestic flights
- All conservancy fees
- Optional activities
- Additional transfers
- Items of a personal nature
- Travel and helath insurance
The Best Tented Safari Camps In KenyaOur list of the top 10 tented camps across Kenya across most budget ranges. We have compiled a list of some amazing accommodation options in Kenya, including Masai Mara, Laikipia Plateau and Amboseli National Park. Home to some of the best wildlife and nature reserves in the world!
Kenya: Top Holiday Destinations for 2022Kenya is one of the most beautiful destinations in Africa. It has some of the best landscapes and wildlife that make it a perfect destination for people who are looking for an exciting holiday. Here are a few of the top destinations for 2022 that you should not miss when visiting Kenya.
10 Best Lodges in Kenya to Visit in 202210 Best Lodges in Kenya to Visit in 2022, all establishments offer unforgettable experiences and are found in the Masai Mara, Samburu, Meru, Tsavo, Amboseli, and Nairobi. From the famed Masai Mara to the slopes of Mount Kenya, here are ten of the best lodges in Kenya for an unforgettable safari experience.
Kenya safari ambassador tributeIn memoriam Honey; Honey was famous for jumping into vehicles to obtain a better view of her idyllic world - the Masai Mara Game Reserve. This special cheetah was killed on the 17th of February 2007 in full view of her three remaining cubs.
Impressions Of KenyaKenya’s wildlife remains at the heart of its attractions, yet there is much more to discover in this fascinating country outside the game reserves. You can climb the slopes of Mount Kenya to find tropical ice on the Equator, or explore the coral reefs of the Mombasa coast.
Explore The Masai Mara By BalloonIt was one of those rare moments where you take in the majesty of nature in complete silence, disturbing nothing, saying nothing. In Kenya last month, I had the great pleasure of a balloon safari over the Masai Mara organised by the excellent and highly professional Governors Company.
Giraffe Manor ReviewLocated in the southern suburbs of Nairobi is an English manor house. When it was built, the country was unclaimed bush rampant with African wildlife. The home of Karen Blixen is nearby who posthumously lends her name to this suburb, Karen.
Hells Gate KenyaI had visions of being trampled by buffalo, stalked by lions, or, given the extreme humidity and daytime temperatures, falling prey to one of the thousands of vultures who call Hell's Gate National Park their home. But our guide assured me that it would be fun.