- Departure; Scheduled and tailor-made departure dates
- Duration; 8 Days / 7 Nights
- Lodging; Luxury Tented Camps
- Group Size; Minimum 2
- Note: Travel insurance is compulsory for all safaris
A 7-day Unique And Intimate Masai Mara Expedition
This unique and almost private safari offers an intimate exploration of the Masai Mara. You will have your exclusive safari vehicle and guide, so you can explore the area and photograph the wildlife at your own pace.
Spend a night in a treehouse and let the local Masai guides unveil the mysteries of the landscapes through their eyes. There is no better way to experience this beautiful part of the world than on this exceptional Masai Mara Safari.
Enquire and book as soon as possible to secure your spot on this safari today!
Days 1-3: Masai Mara Reserve
- Arrive in the Masai Mara Reserve, and via a game drive, one is transferred to your home for the next few nights, Serian Nkorombo Camp.
- Nkorombo Camp is a classic tented safari camp located on the bank of the Mara River within a small forest.
- Lions, leopards and rhinos are regularly spotted at the salt lick nearby and within a few metres from camp, one of the migrations crossing (between June and November).
- Exclusive use vehicles, guides and trackers are part and parcel of one's stay.
- Morning, afternoon or full-day game drives are the safari activities of choice.
- An optional hot air ballooning safari is available, a must-do activity in our opinion - high recommended.
- Meals: Full Board
- Accommodation: Serian Nkorombo Camp
Day 4: Mara North Conservancy
- Departing the Masai Mara on a game drive, your next destination is a special one.
- A little treehouse located in the private Mara North Conservancy is an accommodation option that is as unique as one can get.
- A night out under African stars with the sounds of the Mara wildlife, an extraordinary (and safe) night awaits.
- Safari activities here include walking options and an afternoon and morning walk through the pristine bushveld that surrounds one.
- Meals: Full Board
- Accommodation: The Nest Treehouse
Days 5-7: Mara North Conservancy
- After your morning walk, a quick game drive around the corner to your next destination, the famed Serian Camp 'The Original'.
- Serian Camp, located on the Mara River, is a tented camp that offers guests an intimate safari experience like few others in Africa can.
- As this is a private conservancy, there is a little more freedom in terms of safari activities, game drive night drives, and walking options.
- As one has access to an exclusive use safari vehicle, guide and tracker, your safari activities are tailored around your specific wants and needs.
- Meals: Full Board
- Accommodation: Serian Camp 'The Original'
Day 8: 7 Days In Heaven Safari Ends
- Take a slow drive to the airstrip and keep your eyes peeled for one last lion sighting before boarding the flight home or heading off for your next destination.
- Meals: Breakfast
From US$ 7 650.00 pp
The Above Rates should be used as a guideline only.
- All rates are subject to availability
- Rates may vary according to season
- Lodging may change depending on your budget
- All rates may change without notice
- Single supplement may apply
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Exclusive use of 4WD vehicle,
- Meals as per itinerary
- Activities as per itinerary
- Unlimited game drives
- A night at 'The Nest' Treehouse
- Daily laundry services
- International flights
- Domestic flights
- All conservancy fees
- Optional activities
- Additional transfers
- Items of a personal nature
- Travel and helath insurance
The Best Tented Safari Camps In KenyaOur list of the top 10 tented camps across Kenya across most budget ranges. We have compiled a list of some amazing accommodation options in Kenya, including Masai Mara, Laikipia Plateau and Amboseli National Park. Home to some of the best wildlife and nature reserves in the world!
Kenya: Top Holiday Destinations for 2022Kenya is one of the most beautiful destinations in Africa. It has some of the best landscapes and wildlife that make it a perfect destination for people who are looking for an exciting holiday. Here are a few of the top destinations for 2022 that you should not miss when visiting Kenya.
10 Best Lodges in Kenya to Visit in 202210 Best Lodges in Kenya to Visit in 2022, all establishments offer unforgettable experiences and are found in the Masai Mara, Samburu, Meru, Tsavo, Amboseli, and Nairobi. From the famed Masai Mara to the slopes of Mount Kenya, here are ten of the best lodges in Kenya for an unforgettable safari experience.
Kenya safari ambassador tributeIn memoriam Honey; Honey was famous for jumping into vehicles to obtain a better view of her idyllic world - the Masai Mara Game Reserve. This special cheetah was killed on the 17th of February 2007 in full view of her three remaining cubs.
Impressions Of KenyaKenya’s wildlife remains at the heart of its attractions, yet there is much more to discover in this fascinating country outside the game reserves. You can climb the slopes of Mount Kenya to find tropical ice on the Equator, or explore the coral reefs of the Mombasa coast.
Explore The Masai Mara By BalloonIt was one of those rare moments where you take in the majesty of nature in complete silence, disturbing nothing, saying nothing. In Kenya last month, I had the great pleasure of a balloon safari over the Masai Mara organised by the excellent and highly professional Governors Company.
Giraffe Manor ReviewLocated in the southern suburbs of Nairobi is an English manor house. When it was built, the country was unclaimed bush rampant with African wildlife. The home of Karen Blixen is nearby who posthumously lends her name to this suburb, Karen.
Hells Gate KenyaI had visions of being trampled by buffalo, stalked by lions, or, given the extreme humidity and daytime temperatures, falling prey to one of the thousands of vultures who call Hell's Gate National Park their home. But our guide assured me that it would be fun.