From US$ 2906.00 per person sharing
The Above Rates should be used as a guideline only.
- All rates are subject to availability
- Rates may vary according to season
- Lodging may change depending on your budget
- All rates may change without notice
- Single supplement may apply
- Departure; Scheduled and tailor-made departure dates
- Duration; 4 Days / 3 Nights
- Lodging; Sabyinyo Silverback Lodge
- Group Size; Minimum 2
- Note: Travel insurance is compulsory for all safaris
Day 1: Sabyinyo Silverback Lodge
- Arrival in Kigali, you will be met by a driver and private vehicle and driven to Sabyinyo Silverback Lodge, 2 hours driving time.
- Afternoon at leisure to settle in and acclimatize and perhaps an afternoon guided bird walk in the surrounds of the lodge.
- Accommodation: Sabyinyo Silverback Lodge, Dinner.
Day 2: Sabyinyo Silverback Lodge
- An early breakfast, served at the lodge, before departing by road to the Parc National des Volcans headquarters.
- You will then be taken by vehicle to a starting point, to commence your gorilla trek in the forest.
- The amount of time spent walking is dependent upon which family of Gorillas you are allocated to and where they are to be found on that day.
- Once the family is sighted you will spend a maximum of one hour with the Gorilla family.
- After this phenomenal wildlife experience, return to your vehicle on the edge of the forest, returning to Sabyinyo Silverback lodge for lunch.
- Afternoon at leisure.
- Accommodation: Sabyinyo Silverback Lodge, all Meals
Day 3: Sabyinyo Silverback Lodge
- Early morning breakfast, prior to departing for your second gorilla trek, with the possibility of visiting a different Gorilla family.
- Return to Sabyinyo Silverback lodge for lunch.
- In the afternoon, relax or take a drive to the bustling market town of Ruhengeri, nearby, or visit the beautiful lakes of Kivu, Burera, Ruhondo and Karago.
- Here are also the genocide memorials and community and conservation projects, to be visited.
- Accommodation: Sabyinyo Silverback Lodge, all Meals.
Day 4: End of Safari
- Depart after breakfast for Kigali in time for your return flight.
- Return road transfers from Kigali to Sabyinyo Silverback Lodge
- 3 nights full board accommodation
- SACOLA community fee
- 2 Gorilla trekking permits (one on each day)
- Visits to Ruhengeri, or any of the nearby lakes, the Genocide memorials and any community projects
- Visas and international flights
- Airport taxes (clients pay direct)
- Driver-guide gratuities
- Drinks, dining rooms tips, porterage
- Personal travel, baggage and medical insurance
- Telephone bill, laundry and any items of a personal nature