From US$ 1510.00 per person sharing
The Above Rates should be used as a guideline only.
- All rates are subject to availability
- Rates may vary according to season
- Lodging may change depending on your budget
- All rates may change without notice
- Single supplement may apply
- Departure; Scheduled and tailor-made departure dates
- Duration; 4 Days / 3 Nights
- Lodging; Safari Lodges
- Group Size; Minimum 2
- Note: Travel insurance is compulsory for all safaris
Day 1: Arusha
- Arrive to Kilimanjaro International Airport or Arusha Municipal Airport.
- After clearing immigration and customs formalities (if arrival is Kilimanjaro International Airport), you are met by our representative and assisted to your transfer vehicle.
- You transfer to your Arusha hotel for overnight.
- (Bed and breakfast only)
- Mount Meru Hotel
Day 2: Ngorongoro
- Drive to Karatu arriving at your lodge for lunch.
- Afternoon visit to Iraqw Cultural Centre. Dinner and overnight at the lodge.
- (Full board)
- Oldeani Ngorongoro Mountain Lodge
Day 3: Lake Manyara
- You game view on the floor of the Ngorongoro Crater.
- This 102 square mile paradise was formed by the collapse of an ancient volcano more than twenty-five million years ago.
- The resulting rich fertile soil has produced lush vegetation that has attracted more than 30,000 resident mammals and a delicate balance of predator and prey.
- There is a good chance of seeing the “Big Five” of African wildlife during your day game driving on the crater’s floor.
- You travel with a picnic lunch, served near a hippo pool.
- In the afternoon, you proceed to your lodge in the Lake Manyara area for dinner and overnight.
- (Full board)
- Lake Manyara Kilimamoja Lodge
Day 4: Lakes and Caldera Safari ends
- Early morning game drive in Lake Manyara National Park.
- You then depart to Arusha travelling with a picnic lunch.
- Arrival in the early afternoon with a drop off in Arusha town centre to connect with your onward arrangements.
- End of our services.
- Meet and greet services
- Transfers as shown
- Exclusive use of 4x4 safari vehicle with photo roof seating up to 7 travellers
- Services of English speaking driver-guide
- Meals and accommodation as specified
- All park fees and government taxes
- One bottle of water per day on game drives
- Flights & airport taxes
- Passport and visa fees
- Driver-guide gratuities
- Dining rooms tips and porterage
- Personal travel, baggage and medical insurance
- Drinks and laundry unless specified
- Telephone bills and any items of a personal nature