- Departure; Scheduled and tailor-made departure dates
- Duration; 2 Days / 1 Nights
- Lodging; Hotel
- Group Size; Minimum 1
- Note: Travel insurance is compulsory for all safaris
Day 1: Lalibela
- Depart on an early morning flight to Lalibela (07:00), the most famous of all of the Ethiopian historical sites.
- After arrival, start your tour of the rock-hewn churches of Lalibela, visiting the Northwestern Cluster of churches - Bet Medhane Alem, Bet Maryam, Bet Meskel, Bet Danaghel, Bet Mikael and Bet Golgotha (entry not permitted for women).
- After lunch, visit the Southeastern Cluster of churches – Bet Gabriel-Rufael, Bet Merkorios, Bet Amanual, and Bet Abba Libanos.
- Finally, you will visit the most famous of all the churches – Bet Giyorgis, constructed in honour of the patron saint of Ethiopia – Saint George.
- Overnight in Lalibela at Mountain View Hotel/Lal Hotel/Alief Paradise Hotel.
Day 2: Safari Ends
- In the morning, visit any remaining churches of Lalibela not seen the previous day and proceed to the airport for the return flight back to Addis Ababa (12:15).
From US$ 142.00 pp sharing
The Above Rates should be used as a guideline only.
- Rates are based on four people per safari
- Domestic flights: From US$ 359.00 per person
- All rates are subject to availability
- Rates may vary according to season
- Lodging may change depending on your budget
- All rates may change without notice
- Single supplement may apply
- Domestic airfare as listed above (quoted separately below)
- Private ground transportation (including all airport transfers), inclusive of fuel and insurance
- Hotel accommodation as listed above (or similar quality, based on availability), double or twin share including breakfast
- Entrance fees to all locations including local guide service
- All applicable taxes
- Accommodation and activities in Addis Ababa (quoted separately)
- Lunch, dinner and beverages, including all alcoholic beverages
- Camera and/or photo fees
- Tips for driver, guides, etc (at your discretion)
- Items of a personal nature