Rovos Rail Pretoria to Victoria Falls
It is not often that ones comes across a safari experience second to none, on board the famous Rovos Rail. The question we have to ask is, Why fly when you can spend three days on board a train viewing Africa like very few have?
Your three day luxury train journey starts off with a departure from Rovos Rail's private station in Park Pretoria, Slowly we westwards towards Mafikeng and then into Botswana. Heading north in Botswana we cross "Tropic of Capricorn" and through the dry Kalahari desert arriving in Plumtree (Zimbabwe) in the afternoon. Bulawayo and Hwange National Park is our destination before our journey on the Worlds most luxurious train comes to an end in Victoria Falls.
- 10:00 The Pride of Africa departs Rovos Rail's station in Capital Park
- 13:00 Lunch is served en route to Zeerust
- 19:00 After traversing the Magaliesberg Range dinner is served as the trains heads towards Mafikeng for border formalities
- 07:00 Breakfast served in the dining car
- 13:00 Lunch is served in the dining car
- 17h00 Border formalities at Plumtree (Zimbabwe)
- 19:30 Dinner is served in the dining car
- 07h00 Breakfast served in the dining car/s
- 13h00 Lunch is served in the dining car/s
- 17h00 Arrive at the Victoria Falls where your Rovos Rail journey ends
- Additional accommodation booked separately though Uyaphi.com