Singita Boulders Lodge
- Enquire Now
- Lodge Information
- - Lodge type; Safari Lodge
- - Location; Singita Game Reserve
- - Lodge size; 12 suites
- - Recommended stay; 2-5 nights
Singita Sabi Sand is situated on 18 000 hectares (45 000 acres) in the Sabi Sand Reserve alongside the Kruger National Park. Singita Ebony and Singita Boulders are located in the Sabi Sand Reserve in South Africa. This private reserve is an area known for prolific wildlife and exclusive game viewing. The Sabi Sand lies adjacent to the Kruger National Park, and the absence of fencing means that animals migrate between the two reserves. Sabi Sand is situated on the perennial Sand River and this diverse habitat is home to a wealth of animals, plants and birds.
Rooms & Suites:
Singita Boulders, also situated in the exclusive Sabi Sand Reserve, is built around the theme of nature. The lodge is beautifully appointed on the Sand River.
Food & Wine:
Boulders Lodge is modern, contemporary Africa, which is reflected in the cuisine. Fusions of Asian, pan-African and modern European flavors and textures are primary influences. Menus are tailor-made to cater to your needs and desires, with romantic private dinners in your suite. The warmth of the Boma fire and the singing of the Shangaan choir is the perfect backdrop to Haute Cuisine Africa Style.
– 12 luxurious suites (24 beds).
– Luxury suites consist of sumptuous bathrooms, indoor and outdoor showers, an expansive living area with double-sided fireplace, mini-bar and fridge, private wooden leisure decks with a private plunge pool.
– All suites are air-conditioned and also offer the option of ceiling fans.
– Rooms have direct dial telephones, and the library has computers and direct internet links.
– The main lodge has lounge and timber deck dining areas overlooking the Sand River, a bar area and traditional open boma, gymnasium, health spa, library and wine cellar.
– All rooms are equiped with a safe.
– Guests have access to a wide range of activities, including;
– Twice daily game drives with professional guides and trackers.
– Guided safari walks on request.
– Mountain biking and archery.
– Luxurious all-suite accommodation, breakfast, lunch and dinner daily, teas, coffees. All drinks, including premium wines, spirits and liqueurs (excluding champagnes).
– Laundry & valet services.
- Rates from: R 22680.00
- Per person per night sharing
- Rates are in South African Rands
- *Rates may vary according to season
- Flights (return);
- UK - RSA; from £ 611
- USA - RSA; from $ 1390
- EUR - RSA; from € 495
- Subject to availability & T&C's