- Includes/ Excludes
- Enquire Now
Botswana Baobabs Safari
- - Departure; Scheduled and tailor-made departure dates
- - Duration; 9 Day Safari
- - Lodging; Lodges, tented lodges, tented camps and / or chalets
- - Group Size; Minimum 4
- - Note: Travel insurance is compulsory for all safaris
- At Maun airport where you will be met and after a short briefing, you will board a light aircraft flight to Khwai.
- You will then be met by your safari guide and enjoy your first game drive to the lodge.
- Moremi Game Reserve is the jewel of Botswana and arguably one of the best wildlife viewing destinations in Africa.
- Our days are spent on open 4WD game drives in Moremi Game Reserve and on the wildlife concession along the Khwai River.
- The lodge is situated on a large concession in this wilderness, overlooking a waterhole, the thatched deck allows us to watch the animals in the afternoon as they come down to quench their thirst.
- Lodge B-L-D
Days 4 - 5: Savuti
- We head north from Moremi to the renown Savuti section of the Chobe National Park.
- This is an excellent area for big predators with frequent sightings of lion and leopard, elephant and plains game.
- We spend our time on game drives through the dramatic open plains dotted with Acacia.
- Along the Savuti channel where we hope to see the lions and hyenas that make Savuti an outstanding wildlife destination.
- Overnight in our serviced tented camp.
- After dinner in our dining tent, fall asleep to the sounds of the African bush.
- Tented Camp B-L-D
Days 6 to 7: Chobe National Park
- We depart Savuti and head north through the remote wilderness of Botswana to the small town of Kasane.
- The following day we head back into Chobe NP on an game drive in the early morning before heading back to the comfort of the lodge during the heat of the day.
- The afternoon has a surprise is a boat cruise on the Chobe River.
- We get close to the herds of elephants, and have amazing sightings of crocodile, hippo, fish eagle and many more.
- Our lodge on the banks of the Chobe River.
- Lodge B-D
Day 8: Victoria Falls
- We leave Botswana behind and cross into Zimbabwe and make our way to Victoria Falls.
- We explore the Victoria Falls on foot with a local guide bringing the Falls to life with tales of the explorers of these ancient lands.
- Lodge B
Day 9: Victoria Falls
- There is time for one of the variety of optional adventure activities (own expense) before the tour ends.
- Rates from: € 3150.00
- Per person sharing
- Rates are in Rates are in Euro's
- *Rates may vary according to season
- Flights (return);
- UK - BOTS; from £ 740
- USA - BOTS; from $ 1547
- EUR - BOTS; from € 908
- Subject to availability & T&C's
- - 8 breakfasts, 5 lunches and 7 dinners are included.
- - Purpose built 4WD Land Cruiser with 12 forward facing seats and trailer for luggage
- - Light aircraft flight from Maun airport to Khwai airstrip
- - Accommodation throughout this classic journey is of 3 to 4 star style
- - 2 nights in central Chobe NP we stay in mini meru tents.
- - Professional Safari Guides
- - Entrance Fees
- - Game drives in Moremi Game Reserve
- - Game drives in Chobe National Park
- - Flights
- - Airport taxes
- - Visa costs
- - Drinks
- - When in Livingstone / Victoria falls - excursions and entrances
- - Gratuities
- - Personal expenses
- - Airport transfers in Livingstone