- Lodge type; Safari Lodge
- Location; Victoria Falls, Zambia
- Lodge size; 10 cottages
- Recommended stay; 2-5 nights
- Overlooking the spray clouds of the Victoria Falls
- Delicious 3 course dinners
- The lodge is only 3km from the Falls
- Bird watching
- Perfect for Honeymoon safaris
- Family friendly lodge
Stanley Safari Lodge is the exclusive oasis for the new explorers of Victoria Falls. With only 10 private cottages it is able to give you an unmatched level of entirely personalized service.
Stanley borders the Mosi-Oa-Tunya National Park, with a view over the spray of the Victoria Falls in a distance, the exclusive Stanley Lodge will take you back to the Africa of the 1920's.
The open-sided Main House has been designed with space and views in mind.
Enjoy sundowners in the African style lounge, European-style cuisine with an African twist in the dining room or spend some quiet time in the library or upper deck discovering the secrets of Africa.
From every room at Stanley's, you can see the distant views of the spray of the Victoria Falls.
You can dine outdoors under the stars at Stanley, in the privacy of your suite, in the wine cellar or even in the infinity pool.
The African style and furnishings of the lodge reflect the textures and patterns of Africa, and your hosts will do their best to make your stay a memorable one.
The Stanley is set on a hill overlooking unspoiled bush, only 3 km birds view from the river and the Victoria Falls, Stanley is a perfect base from which to explore the delights of the area - from river rafting and bungee jumping to sunset cruises, elephant back rides or walking with lions.
Rates from US$ 520.00 pp
Per person per night sharing
Rates are in US Dollar
*Rates may vary according to season
- All meals
- Transfers to/from Livingstone Airport
- Guided tour of the Victoria Falls (Zambian and Zimbabwean side - visas and entry fees are not included)
- Mountain biking
- Walking safaris in Mosi-Oa-Tunya National Park
- Village and museum tour
- All visas
- All flights
- All top self alcohol
- Entry fees at Victoria Falls
- Travel insurance
- Items of a personal nature