When using Uyaphi.comWhen you use this website, you agree to the following terms and conditions.
If you DO NOT agree with the terms and conditions you must leave Uyaphi.com NOW (or any of the other websites under the Uyaphi banner), further use will bind you to these.
Definitions & Interpretation"Uyaphi.com" means Uyaphi Safaris CC, trading as Uyaphi.com (Company registration number 1999/028947/23).
"The Client" means the person who accepts the booking by signature or any other means for the delivery of travel services.
"Uyaphi.com websites" means the website owned and operated by Uyaphi.com including any page, part or element thereof and further more all domain names linked to Uyaphi.com (All domains owned and operated by Uyaphi.com).
"User" means any person who enters or uses Uyaphi.com or many of our other domains even if only the home page is visited.
References herein to the singular include plural and visa versa.
© Copyright© Copyright 1999 - 2017, Uyaphi Safaris CC trading as Uyaphi.com, PO Box 31178, Tokai, Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa 7966.
Intellectual Property Rights- Uyaphi.com allows you to view, download, and print the content of Uyaphi.com websites, provided this is for private, personal and non commercial purposes only.
- No individual/ company/ organisation may publish, for profit, any collection of any parts of this work, of whatever nature and whether complete or incomplete, without the Uyaphi Safaris CC/ Uyaphi.com written permission.
- Any unauthorized reproduction of this work will constitute a copyright infringement and render the doer liable under both civil and criminal law.
- All the content on this site (or any of the other websites under the Uyaphi banner), including text, graphics, logos, icons, designs, colours, layout and trademarks are the intellectual property of Uyaphi Safaris CC/ Uyaphi.com and are as such protected by South African and International Intellectual Property Law.
- The caching of Uyaphi.com websites is NOT permitted under any circumstances.
Agreement- The information contained on this site is an invitation to do business and not an offer.
- If you forward an offer to us, Uyaphi.com shall indicate our acceptance thereof by return mail.
- Uyaphi.com act herein as an agent for our respective business partners and therefore any agreement resulting from the acceptance of an order is deemed to be an agreement between the relevant business partner and yourself.
Privacy- Uyaphi.com will keep all personal information you give us as strictly confidential and no personal information will be made available to third parties whatsoever, unless obliged to do so by law or legal process.
- When you forward personal information including your name, e-mail address, mailing address and credit card details to us. Once we receive it, we will protect such information from unauthorised access and use.
- Uyaphi.com may send e-mail messages to our subscribers with news and special offers and users may, by return mail, indicate whether they would prefer not to receive any such mail in future.
- As you browse Uyaphi.com, advertising cookies may be placed on your computer so that we can understand what you are interested in.
Editorial Control- This Web site contains content provided by third parties and hyperlinks to other sites.
- Uyaphi.com does not screen or filter such content or the other sites or information available from that other sites and therefore does not accept any liability for defamatory, illegal or criminal content contained on those sites.
- We would ask our users to report/ make aware any infringements, illegal or criminal content found on any of the sites available through links from this site.