- Includes/ Excludes
- Enquire Now
Elewana Sky Safari
- Safari Information
- - Departure; Scheduled and tailor-made departure dates
- - Duration; 8 Days / 7 Nights
- - Lodging; Safari Lodges
- - Group Size; Minimum 2
- - Note: Travel insurance is compulsory for all safaris
- Arrive at Kilimanjaro International Airport (JRO) where you will be welcomed by an Elewana representative and chauffeured to The Arusha Coffee Lodge
- Here you will enjoy a complimentary upgrade to one of our 12 Plantation Suites.
- Your stay at The Arusha Coffee Lodge is on an all-inclusive basis (includes all meals, drinks, laundry service, scheduled activities and transfers).
Day 2: Tarangire National Park
- After a leisurely breakfast enjoy a tour of The Burka Coffee Estate and then an alfresco lunch in the garden.
- After lunch you will be chauffeured to Arusha Airport to board our Executive Grand Caravan and fly to Kuro Airstrip in Tarangire National Park.
- At the airstrip, the Tarangire Treetops team will meet you for an afternoon game drive in Tarangire National Park after which you will enter Treetops’ private reserve.
- Your stay here is for 2 nights in a Tree House, and is on an all-inclusive basis (includes all meals, drinks, laundry service, transfers, game drives and scheduled activities).
Day 3: Tarangire National Park
- After breakfast at Treetops you will enjoy a full day of activities including, game drives, a game-walk, visit to an authentic Masai village, sundowners atop Sunset Hill and a night game drive.
- Lunch and dinner will be served at Treetops.
Day 4: Ngorongoro
- After breakfast you will enjoy a morning game drive through Tarangire National Park.
- Stop at leisure for a picnic lunch on your way to Kuro Airstrip and connect to Manyara Airstrip.
- On arrival, our team from The Manor at Ngorongoro will meet you and take you to the township of Karatu.
- Arrive at The Manor in time for high-tea. Here, your two-night stay will be in a cottage an all-inclusive basis (includes all meals, drinks, laundry service, transfers, game drives and scheduled activities).
Day 5: Ngorongoro Crater
- After breakfast, an Elewana vehicle will take you on a full day of exploration of the Ngorongoro Crater.
- A picnic hamper lunch will be served on the crater floor.
- After lunch, you will explore more of the crater before heading back to the Manor for the evening cocktails and dinner.
Day 6: Serengeti
- Today, you have the option of visiting the Lake Manyara National Park or staying at the lodge to explore the estate.
- Choose from a host of activities including horseback riding, cycling, an estate tour or a spa treatment (1 treatment per person) or, you may opt to just relax.
- After lunch you will be driven to the Manyara airstrip for your onward flight to the Serengeti, where upon arrival you will be met by the Migration Camp team.
- The afternoon will be spent on a game drive with arrival at Serengeti Migration Camp in time for sundowners.
- You will spend the next 2 nights at Serengeti Migration Camp where your stay is in a luxurious safari tent and on an all-inclusive basis (includes all meals, drinks, laundry service, transfers, game drives and scheduled activities).
Day 7: Serengeti
- After breakfast you will spend the full day exploring the vast Serengeti.
- Enjoy a Bush lunch, after which the afternoon will be spent game viewing.
- You will return to Serengeti Migration Camp in time for sundowners and dinner.
Day 8: Safari Ends
- After breakfast explore along the banks of the great Grumeti River on a guided game walk.
- Thereafter enjoy a leisurely lunch and a game drive en-route to the airstrip for you onward flight to Arusha, where on arrival, you will be met by The Arusha Coffee Lodge team and chauffeured to Kilimanjaro International Airport.
- Rates from: US$ 8390.00
- Per person sharing
- Rates are in Rates are in US Dollars
- *Rates may vary according to season
- Flights (return);
- UK - TANZ; from £ 515
- USA - TANZ; from $ 1128
- EUR - TANZ; from € 670
- Subject to availability & T&C's
- Safari Includes
- - All accommodation at Elewana properties with a complimentary upgrade to a Plantation Suite at The Arusha Coffee Lodge. Includes all meals, drinks and laundry
- - All internal flights; travel in style and comfort in our new executive seating Cessna Grand Caravan
- - All game drives and internal transfers with great driver guides and specially equipped Safari Cruisers at each of our properties
- - All our vehicles are equipped with binoculars, guide and reference books, bottle coolers, bush-lunch awnings and power points to charge your camera
- - A hassle free single check-in to Arusha Coffee Lodge at the beginning of your itinerary and single check out at the very end at The Arusha Coffee Lodge
- - Evacuation Insurance
- - Sky Safari Check-In: Your luggage and boarding cards will be issued to you at Arusha Coffee Lodge and you will be chauffeured to the Airport 15 minutes before departure – no need to waste your time at airport lounges
- Safari Excludes
- - International flights
- - Visas
- - Airport tax (pay direct)
- - Driver guide or local escort gratuities
- - Drinks and dining rooms tips, porterage, personal travel and baggage insurance
- - Telephone bill, laundry and any items of a personal nature