- Classic tented camp
- Moves with the wildebeest
- World-class game spotting
- Fantastic meals
- Wildlife, wildlife and more wildlife
- Lodge type; Luxury Mobile Tented Camp
- Location; Serengeti National Park
- Lodge size; 7 Tented Suites
- Recommended stay; 3-7 nights
Ubuntu Camp stops off at three spectacular locations across the north, west and south of the Serengeti. The camp follows the tracks of massive herds of wildebeest as they cross the vast plains of the Serengeti in an ancient migration cycle.
Ubuntu Camp uncovers fascinating and unexplored corners of this great wilderness, ensuring that first-class game viewing is never far away.
Ubuntu’s guides have an enviable reputation for bringing this remarkable natural phenomenon to life. The camp itself is intimate and personal, and the 7 spacious tented suites epitomize traditional East African safari charm.
7 spacious suites all under canvas (tented) are designed and decorated to enhance that traditional authentic safari feel all in true comfort.
King sized beds and en-suite bathrooms with hot-water bucket showers and flushing toilets.
Delicious home-cooked meals in the African bushveld. cuisine is prepared with local produce sourced from local farms and villages.
- Breakfasts: Continental or full English breakfast styles
- Lunches: Buffet-style affair
- Dinners: Three-course dinner or a delicious barbecue
- Picnics; Breakfast and/ or lunch picnics for those times when the wildlife is just too good to get back to the camp
Special dietary requirements are catered for.
The main guest areas are of a open plan nature and include indoor and out door dining areas as well as a lounge and small library. All guest areas are under large canvas tents with open side wall and a covered floor.
Sitting around the camp fire at night listening to the noise of the African bush that surrounds is truly an amazing experience.
As this mobile tented camp moves with the spectacular migration all activities are mainly based around game drives although there are a few additional options available.
- Game drives
- Hot-air balloon safaris (additional cost)
- Cultural & community visits
- Bush breakfasts, picnics & dinners
Children 5 years older are welcome in Ubuntu Camp. A family tent is available as are a limited number of activities.
Note; children below 12 years will always share a room with an adult, wildlife does wonder through the camp.
Rates on Request
Rates form part of Tanzania Safari itinerary
Per person per night sharing
Rates are in US Dollar
*Rates may vary according to season