Singita Sasakwa Lodge
- Enquire Now
If it's solitude you seek, then Singita Grumeti Reserves is the place to be. Singita Sasakwa Lodge is one of three Singita lodges in this 340 000 acre private concession, which means that guests have this wild stretch of Africa all to themselves. At any given time, there will be only 52 guests staying in all three Singita lodges combined.
The six cottages each feature either one, two or three bedrooms and the villa has four bedrooms. Each cottage has a private infinity-edge pool overlooking the sun-kissed Serengeti plains. The bedrooms with inviting four-posters are beautifully appointed, displaying typical African influences with touches of wood, leather and grass, alongside crisp linens, imported chandeliers and exotic furniture.
Rooms & Suites:
Sasakwa Lodge is situated on top of Sasakwa Hill with panoramic views of the Serengeti Plains. This Singita Serengeti Lodge is built in the style of an East African ranch house and consists of;
- Ten luxurious cottages offering between one and four bedrooms.
- Cottage confi guration: 6 x 1 bedroom, 2 x 2 bedrooms, 1 x 3 bedrooms, 1 x 4 bedrooms.
- Cottage no. 7 (4 bedrooms) contains a basement nanny fl at which has 2 x twin bedrooms, both en-suite.
- Each air-conditioned suite features a bedroom, lounge with fi replace, verandah, en-suite bathroom with bath, shower, dressing area, guest bathroom, guest toilet, private living room, private plunge pool and veranda with Swarovski spotting scope.
- Cottages feature a personal bar and fridge, electronic safe, air-conditioning, direct dial telephone (US lines), wireless internet access and fi replaces.
- There is wheelchair access to certain cottages.
- Sasakwa can accommodate a total of 34 guests at any one time.
Food & Wine:
Highly trained chefs are available to take care of any culinary needs. A wide selection of fine wines, champagnes and sparkling wines, cognacs and cigars are available.
Guests have access to a wide range of activities, including:
- Early morning game drives and guided bush walks.
- Afternoon (into evening) game drives in open Land-Rovers.
- The African Trading Store stocks a range of African artifacts and curios.
- Visit the Spa complete with a fully-equipped gymnasium.
- Internet, Satellite TV and fax facilities are available to guests at both lodges.
- Lodge Information
- - Lodge type; Luxury Lodge
- - Location; Grumeti Reserve
- - Lodge size; 6 luxurious cottages
- - Recommended stay; 3-7 nights
- Lodge Highlights
- - Game drives
- - Bird-watching
- - Photography
- - Guided safari walks on request
- - Spa, yoga and gym facilities
- - Fun activities such as archery, lawn croquet, stargazing safaris, mountain biking and tennis are all available
- - The Equestrian Centre
- Rates on Request
- Rates form part of Tanzania Safari itinerary
- Per person per night sharing
- Rates are in US Dollar
- Rates form part of safari itinerary
- *Rates may vary according to season
- Flights (return);
- UK - TANZ; from £ 515
- USA - TANZ; from $ 1128
- EUR - TANZ; from € 670
- Subject to availability & T&C's