Maramboi Tented Camp
- Enquire Now
Maramboi Tented Camp offers permanent camp facilities and endless vistas of rolling golden grasslands and palm lined desert between Tarangire and Manyara Lake. A visit to the area is essential for anyone interested in evolution and the origins of Mankind and an explanation of the Rift Valley and Africa's big picture. It is a complete semi desert experience focusing on safari walks and game drives.
In the wet season, the Manyara and Tarangire Tanzania Pans fill with water which attracts huge flocks of Flamingos and other wading birds. The area is also the only place in Easter Africa where one is often able to see the migration herds of tens of thousands of Wildebeest and Zebra, followed by predators.
Rooms & Suites:
10 tents spacious tents on generous, ample wooden decks. They all have en suite facilities and private veranda with 24 hours 220 v electric lighting. There is 24 hrs-220 v.
Food & Wine:
- Restaurant - cosy indoor and outdoor dining.
- Private dining on decks.
- Picnics by arrangement.
- Swimming Pool.
- Transfers can be arranged to / from Arusha.
- Cell phone reception.
- Welcome drinks on arrival.
Please advise if you have any dietary requirements.
Activities include, game drives, guided walking safaris, bird watching on the shores of the not too distant Lake Manyara and cultural interaction with Datoga and Maasai, whose bomas populate the adjacent land.
- Camp Information
- - Lodge type; Safari Lodge
- - Location; Tarangire National Park
- - Lodge size; 20 rooms
- - Recommended stay; 2-5 nights
- Camp Highlights
- - Game drives
- - Bird-watching
- - Photography
- - Walks
- Rates on Request
- Rates form part of Tanzania Safari itinerary
- Per person per night sharing
- Rates are in US Dollar
- Rates form part of safari itinerary
- *Rates may vary according to season
- Flights (return);
- UK - TANZ; from £ 515
- USA - TANZ; from $ 1128
- EUR - TANZ; from € 670
- Subject to availability & T&C's