La Gemma Dell'Est Resort
- Enquire Now
Zanzibar 5 Star Resort, located on the North-Western shores of magical Zanzibar, at Nungwi, this very enchanting, luxurious and environmental friendly Resort Development was designed and constructed to melt with its magnificent surroundings and the marvelous contours of the landscape set in the midst of exotic and colorful tropical gardens and waterfalls inviting to enjoy the pristine and relaxing view over the Indian Ocean.
The distance to Zanzibar International Airport is about 50 km. Stone Town, the Island Capital is just a mere 55 minutes drive passing rural villages through the intriguing countryside.
Rooms & Suites:
Modern and comfortable deluxe accommodation at this Zanzibar 5 Star Resort is designed for the most discerning traveler when staying at La Gemma Dell'Est Resort:
- 138 rooms including:
- 93 deluxe rooms
- 16 suites
- 1 family suite
- 28 villa Club rooms in 7 private villas (3 to 4 rooms)
- 1 Presidential villa (5 rooms)
- All rooms with terrace and guaranteed sea view
Food & Wine:
- The Pavilion restaurant features indoor (air conditioned) and outdoor dining at its best. Lavish buffet served for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Special theme nights are organized on a weekly basis. Light and tasty Mediterranean cuisine together with local favorites are on the menu.
- The Beach Bar offers cool drinks and snacks throughout the day, afternoon tea and a variety of cocktails in the evening.
- Coral Cove, Al fresco pizzeria on the beach serves fresh pizza, salads, aperitif, selected wine and refreshing drinks. Open for dinner only.
- The Lobby Lounge & Bar is located near the Reception offering refreshing drinks in a calm and peaceful environment during the day and early evening.
- The Sunset Lounge & Bar offers a large selection of local and international cocktails and drinks, live entertainment.
- Sea Breeze a la carte restaurant, fresh seafood cooked and served to perfection in exceptional and romantic atmosphere.
- Café Moresco oriental coffee and tea, water-pipe, oriental snacks.
- Boutique and drugstore with mixed shopping facilities
- Extensive and immaculate garden and landscaped areas for relaxation
- Large wharf built on the waters of the Indian ocean
- Sea and sunset view from all rooms and areas of the resort
- Handicap facilities available and easy access to groundfloor rooms
- Water-sport center with Hobby cat, windsurfing, Laser dinghy and canoes
- International diving center ( padi )
- Daily recreation & fitness activities
- Large swimming pool with children area and Jacuzzi
- Outdoor gym
- Wellness Centre
- Resort Information
- - Lodge type; Island Resort
- - Location; Zanzibar
- - Lodge size; 138 rooms
- - Recommended stay; 2-5 nights
- Resort Highlights
- - Sun tanning
- - Relaxing
- - Zanzibar sight seeing
- - Swim with Dolphins and Turtles
- - Childrens area
- Rates on Request
- Rates form part of Tanzania Safari itinerary
- Per person per night sharing
- Rates are in US Dollar
- Rates form part of safari itinerary
- *Rates may vary according to season
- Flights (return);
- UK - TANZ; from £ 515
- USA - TANZ; from $ 1128
- EUR - TANZ; from € 670
- Subject to availability & T&C's