Rates from R6 400.00 pp sharing
- Per person sharing
- Rates are in South African Rands
- *Rates may vary according to season
- Departure; Scheduled and tailor-made departure dates
- Duration; 3 Days / 2 Nights
- Lodging; Tented Camp
- Group Size; Minimum 2
- Note: Travel insurance is compulsory for all safaris
Day 1: Kruger National Park
- For those who are travelling from Johannesburg, it is an early start from the Kruger area.
- Officially we depart Hazyview at around 12h30 in a safari vehicle heading into the Kruger National Park.
- From the moment we enter the National Park, we are on the lookout for possibly lion and elephant and maybe even an elusive leopard.
- We stop at Skukuza for a lunch break (own account), an introductory talk on the Kruger and some last minute shopping before heading deep into the bushveld.
- Leaving Skukuza, we head for our home for the next few nights, Buffalo Rock Tented Camp.
- Look forward to sundowners, chit-chat around the campfire and dinner.
Day 2: Kruger National Park
- Wakey wakey, some tea and coffee are waiting!
- We head off on our morning game drive, with the chance of seeing the Kruger Park's famed "Big Five".
- We drive on a few public roads, but most of the time we are in a private concession rarely visited by anybody other than us.
- Wildlife and birdlife are prolific.
- We stop at one of the main rest camps for lunch (your account).
- Returning to our camp in the late afternoon.
- Dinner around a campfire, discussing the highlights of the day.
- (Breakfast and Dinner)
Day 3: Kruger National Park
- Another morning game drive is on the cards after tea and coffee.
- After brunch, we head back slowly towards Hazyview arriving around 12h30.
- Those who are connecting back to Johannesburg depart.
- Tour in 10-seater open safari vehicles
- Professional tour guides
- 2 Breakfasts, 1 Brunch and 3 Dinners
- Kruger National Park Conservation Levy included
- Local and International Flights
- Items of a personal nature
- Activities not included in above itinerary