Summerwood Guest House
- Enquire Now
- Guest House Information
- - Lodge type; Guest House
- - Location; Stellensbosch
- - Lodge size; 9 rooms
- - Recommended stay; 2-5 nights
This unique Stellenbosch Guest House, originally built in 1904, was designed by an Italian architect and has been lovingly restored to meet the demands of the modern traveler. Summerwood Guest House is set in a spectacular garden featuring a great variety of indigenous plants.
Rooms & Suites:
Accommodation comprises of 9 spacious bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms, tastefully decorated to provide warmth and relaxation that only a home can satisfy.
All rooms are equipped with the necessary modern conveniences (crisp percale linen, TV with M-Net, air-conditioning, bar fridge, heating, ceiling fans, safe and telephone) and off street secure parking is available.
Food & Wine:
Enjoy a leisurely full English or Continental style breakfast with daily specials in our sun drenched dining room, or on the patio overlooking the pool and gardens.
Cheese platters are available on request and can be enjoyed around the pool and on the patio.
Broadband internet access and secretarial services are available at reception and separate business work space is provided for our corporate guests.
- Guest House Highlights
- - Excellent boutique wine farms
- - Franschhoek, Stellensbosch and Paarl wine routes
- - Galleries, boutiques and art shops
- - Visit some of the cheese makers of the valley
- - Visit historical sites
- Rates from: R 730.00
- Per person per night sharing
- Rates are in South African Rands
- *Rates may vary according to season
- Flights (return);
- UK - RSA; from £ 611
- USA - RSA; from $ 1390
- EUR - RSA; from € 495
- Subject to availability & T&C's