Singita Ebony Lodge
- Enquire Now
- Lodge Information
- - Lodge type; Safari Lodge
- - Location; Singita Game Reserve
- - Lodge size; 12 suites
- - Recommended stay; 2-5 nights
The secluded thatched suites are the epitome of elegant comfort, with cosy rooms styled with an eclectic mix of colours, fabrics and textures. Traditional English linen, African throws, antiques and modern luxuries combine to create a homely, lived-in feel. From the vast wooden deck, with its pool overlooking the Sand River, it's not uncommon to see elephant, buffalo and antelope grazing only metres away at any time of day. Perhaps this is where the notion of an 'armchair safari' was perfected.
Rooms & Suites:
Singita Ebony is found on the banks of the Sand River, in the very heart of the renowned Sabi Sand Reserve. This, the founding lodge of the Singita brand, renowned for its commitment to exclusivity and privacy in one of the finest settings in Africa.
– 12 luxurious suites (24 beds).
– Luxury suites consist of sumptuous bathrooms, indoor and outdoor showers, and an expansive living area with double sided fireplace, mini-bar and fridge and private wooden leisure decks with a private plunge pool.
– All suites are air-conditioned and also offer the option of ceiling fans.
– Rooms have direct dial telephones, and the library has computers and direct internet links.
– The main lodge has lounge and timber deck dining areas overlooking the Sand River, a bar area and traditional open boma, gymnasium, health spa, library and wine cellar.
– All rooms are equipped with a safe.
The Sabi Sand region is one of the most prolific wildlife areas in the world. The reserve boasts the 'big five' and a myriad of smaller creatures. The Sabi Sand Reserve is bisected by the perennial Sand River, and game viewing is abundant in this part of the world. Groves of acacia thornveld and Marula trees give way to open expanses of grassland where zebra, antelope and wildebeest graze freely. The region is famous for its big cat activity and leopard sightings. Leopard, lion, elephant, buffalo, white rhino, cheetah, hyena, giraffe, zebra, waterbuck, hippo, wildebeest, kudu and many other mammal and bird species occur.
– Guests have access to a wide range of activities, including;
– Twice daily game drives with professional guides and trackers.
– Guided safari walks on request.
– Mountain biking and archery.
– Luxurious all-suite accommodation, breakfast, lunch and dinner daily, teas, coffees. All drinks, including premium wines, spirits and liqueurs (excluding champagnes).
– Laundry & valet services.
- Rates from: R 22680.00
- Per person per night sharing
- Rates are in South African Rands
- *Rates may vary according to season
- Flights (return);
- UK - RSA; from £ 611
- USA - RSA; from $ 1390
- EUR - RSA; from € 495
- Subject to availability & T&C's
Our stay at Singita Ebony Lodge could not have been more perfect. One of those rare lodges where the lodge looks exactly like it does in the photos, the wildlife and staff are just simply the cherry on top.