Singita Castleton Camp
- Enquire Now
- Camp Information
- - Lodge type; Safari Lodge
- - Location; Singita Game Reserve
- - Lodge size; 6 Rooms
- - Recommended stay; 2-5 nights
The Sabi Sand Reserve is known for its prolific wildlife. The area is home to the big five as well as herds of antelope and extraordinary birdlife. The Sabi Sand Reserve is renowned for its big cats, and game drives allow guests to view these spectacular creatures. The Reserve is bisected by the perennial Sand River, and consists of a variety of diverse vegetation, including acacia thornveld and wide-open grasslands. While relaxing on the veranda of the main house, you may get a glimpse of elephant and buffalo at the nearby waterhole.
Rooms & Suites:
Castleton Camp is a luxury farmhouse, yet has all the modern comforts imaginable. This Singita Safari Camp caters for group bookings and offers perfect privacy in a cosy setting.
Food & Wine:
The cuisine at Castleton combines the best of local and internationally produced gourmet trends. Castleton has its own in-house chef to cater to the specific needs of guests staying at the camp.
– The main house area with its wide verandahs, and expansive lounge and dining areas.
– There are six rooms - four twin rooms and two double rooms (suitable for up to twelve guests at any one time).
– Children of all ages are welcome at Castleton.
– Castleton Camp boasts its own kitchen, chef, guide and staff provide a personalised service.
– Castleton Camp can only be booked by one group at a time, may it be for 1 or 12 guests, thus ensuring total privacy and exclusivity.
– The camp offers a relaxed, comfortable atmosphere and staff are flexible when it comes to our client's needs.
– Early morning game drives.
– Guided bush walks.
– Afternoon (into evening) game drives in open Land-Rovers.
– Community tours into neighbouring Justicia village.
– Archery and tennis are both an option at Castleton Camp.
– Guests have the use of the gym, spa and African Trading Store at the nearby Singita Ebony and Boulders Lodges.
- Rates from: R 153600.00
- For entire lodge per night
- Rates are in South African Rands
- *Rates may vary according to season
- Flights (return);
- UK - RSA; from £ 611
- USA - RSA; from $ 1390
- EUR - RSA; from € 495
- Subject to availability & T&C's