Shamwari Sarili Lodge
- Enquire Now
- Lodge Information
- - Lodge type; Safari Lodge
- - Location; Shamwari Reserve
- - Lodge size; 5 Luxury Roms
- - Recommended stay; 2-5 nights
For exciting, luxury safari in a malaria free environment that is perfect for the whole family, Sarili Lodge in the Shamwari Game Reserve should be at the top of your list. This lodge not only boasts majestic views of the Bushman’s River and the grassy plains but also offers supreme comfort, magnificent sunsets and a wildlife experience that you’ll never forget.
Sarili is a private oasis for family, groups and friends. This environmentally friendly lodge provides the perfect combination between a colonial and bush experience.
Rooms & Suites:
Sarilli Lodge offers guest 4 luxury rooms and one amazingly luxurious suite. Each of the rooms has a sleeping area, a dressing area and a bathroom (with bath and walk-in-shower).
All rooms (and suite) are luxuriously appointed while offing air conditioning for the summer months and under floor heating for the winter months.
- Air conditioning.
- Under floor heating.
- Private mini bar.
- En-suite bathroom with separate shower.
Food & Wine:
As one can expect, cuisine is up there with the best in South Africa and is served in either one of the indoor or outdoor venues. Child friendly meals are also available for our fussy little eaters.
An extensive wine list is available showcasing the very best of what South Africa has to offer.
The main area offers a shared living and dining area with a small library and fireplace for those chilly winters evenings. The outside dining and relaxing area offers up amazing vistas out over the Bushman's River and beyond.
Spa treatment are available but not on-site, guests can book Spa Treatments at the Long Lee Manor Spa which is a few minutes drive away.
- Heated swimming pool with shallow area for children.
- WI-Fi connection.
- Lounge area with satellite TV.
- In and outdoor Dining Facilities.
- Two game drives per day (morning and evening).
- Birding Safaris.
- The Ian Player Rhino Awareness centre.
- The Wildlife Rehabilitation Centre.
- The Born Free Big Cat Sanctuaries.
- Spa treatments.
- Pro photo safari option.
- Kids on Safari programme.
- Rates from: R 4725.00
- Per person per night sharing
- Rates are in South African Rands
- *Rates may vary according to season
- Flights (return);
- UK - RSA; from £ 611
- USA - RSA; from $ 1390
- EUR - RSA; from € 495
- Subject to availability & T&C's