Hlosi Game Lodge
- Enquire Now
Hlosi Game Lodge offer guests that true African hospitality mixed with all the luxuries that one could wish for in a upmarket safari lodge. From the moment you arrive one gets that sense of belonging.
Positioned is a quite part of the reserve, Hlosi blends in perfectly with the surrounding bushveld. The perfect destination for that romantic bush safari or that family getaway.
The entire lodge is fenced in by a small electric fence keeping the wild beasties out and your loved ones safe.
Rooms & Suites:
Four large twin/ double suites are on offer each with a a private verandah, air-conditioning and en-suite facilities. Bathrooms offer a large bath and two showers (Indoor and Outdoor options) as well as his and hers basins.
Two even larger family suites are on offer featuring two bedrooms each with their own en-suite bathrooms (the second bedroom only has a shower) and a large lounge area. These suites come highly recommended for families.
All the suites offer stunning views into the surrounding bush and are connected by wooden walkways.
Food & Wine:
Breakfasts are a right royal treat after ones morning game drive, three courses in all.
Afternoon tea is a highlight before embarking on the afternoon/ evening game drive.
Now when it comes to dinners a four or five course meal is waiting for you on returning from the game drive (there is the chance to freshen up of course before dinner is served).
A good selection of South Africa wines and beers are on offer.
- Central building with lounge and dining area with fireplace as well as a comfy bar area.
- Library with television and Internet access point
- Verandahs overlooking the Eastern Cape grassland
- Swimming pool
- Elevated hide overlooking waterhole
- Star-gazing platform
- Open air boma
Morning and afternoon game drives are included in the daily rates, guided by professional guides in 4x4 safari vehicles (that have canvas roofs so as to stop the sun from doing damage to ones skin).
Amakhala offers fantastic wildlife and bird sightings, the fame "Big five" is found on the reserve.
- Lodge Information
- - Lodge type; Safari Lodge
- - Location; Amakhala Game Reserve
- - Lodge size; Six luxury suites
- - Recommended stay; 2-5 nights
- Lodge Highlights
- - Luxurious accommodation
- - Two family suites
- - Elegant lounge and dining area
- - Spa bath
- - Outdoor showers
- - Waterhole with hide
- - Swimming pool
- - Bar area
- Rates from: R 3780.00
- Per person per night sharing
- Rates are in South African Rands
- *Rates may vary according to season
- Flights (return);
- UK - RSA; from £ 611
- USA - RSA; from $ 1390
- EUR - RSA; from € 495
- Subject to availability & T&C's