Rates from R875.00 pp
- Per person per night sharing
- Rates are in South African Rands (ZAR)
- *Rates may vary according to season
- Lodge type; Guest House
- Location; Stellensbosch
- Lodge size; 7 rooms
- Recommended stay; 2-5 nights
Rusthuiz Guest House situated a convenient 40 minutes from Cape Town and 20 minutes from the International Airport, is a spectacular new Guest House situated in the picturesque Stellenbosch Valley nestled between beautiful vineyards, rivers and craggy mountains.
Stellenbosch is adorned with gracefully proportioned Cape Dutch Homesteads in the centre of the wine route.
Conveniently close to hustle and bustle of the historic Stellenbosch town centre, Rusthuiz Guest House offers guests a range of relaxing activities and site seeing tours.
Stellenbosch abounds with museums, botanical gardens and is the centre of the Cape Wine Route.
The luxurious en-suite bedrooms welcome you with sunshine and fresh air.
These uniquely furnished and spacious rooms are equipped with air-conditioning, colour remote control television, mini-bar, hairdryer, telephone, tea/coffee making facilities, a safe and working desk.
Two rooms are available with private balconies, which provide one with a spectacular view over the garden as well as Stellenbosch's mountains.
Dinner and light lunches are served in the dining room or on the patio on request.
Wine tasting in the bar offers guests a relaxed way to try the various flavours of the surrounding wine estates.
This intimate guest house offers spacious bedrooms with en suite bathrooms, fully equipped with:
- Crisp linen
- A safe
- Remote control television
- A mini-bar
- Coffee/tea making facilities
- A comfortable business desk
- Exclusive, private balconies (2 rooms), ideal for a champagne breakfast for two
- 600m from restaurants
- 25 minutes from Cape Town International Airport
- Near to magnificent golf courses, horse riding, hiking and wine farms
Children and families are more than welcome.
- Excellent boutique wine farms
- Franschhoek, Stellensbosch and Paarl wine routes
- Galleries, boutiques and art shops
- Visit some of the cheese makers of the valley
- Visit historical sites